Bought/Thought 19/12/07

I liked Chuck Austen's Exiles.

Last good bit of Exiles, far as I'm concerned.

Go ahead, laugh. Hate me. Skin me. Crucify me.

Yes. And I dislike Bachalo.

Eat me.

The (mostly) love I have for you is beginning to wane. I feel the hate. :cmad:

What's with wanting everyone to eat, skin and crucify you? :confused:

Some might say I'm a masochist?

And I might be, but I'm pretty sure I'm not. Not totally, anyway.

Not really.

Remarkably not serious, yes.

Edit: Wait, isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black?

You're all like, "Look at me and react to my weird opinions!"

He also writes a lot of fan-fic.
So, basically, he does what he used to in comics, he just doesn't get paid for it anymore. :o
I liked Chuck Austen's Exiles.

Last good bit of Exiles, far as I'm concerned.

Go ahead, laugh. Hate me. Skin me. Crucify me.
I wouldn't say it was the last good bit, since I liked most of Bedard's run, but his Exiles work was definitely the best of Austen's résumé.

So yeah, I totally see it now. Bachalo sucks, I can totally not see anything going on in these pages and his storytelling is garbage. OMG! I've seen the light!

X-Men205-38.jpg

X-Men205-28.jpg

X-Men205-22.jpg

:whatever: :whatever: :whatever:

That page with Wolverine owning Gambit was great.

I actually prefer Gambit's costume with the big red bandana around his neck, by the way. I'd love to see Bachalo draw that.

Frilly bandanas are lame. Purple chest plates, shiny knee-high metal boots and black spandex? Now, that's manly. :up:

I'm assuming the fact that "fuschia" is actually spelled "fuchsia" is even more manly, am I right?

Anyway, I thought Gambit's bandana costume had a cool, kind of post-apocalyptic vibe to it. I liked it. His original (and current) costume would be my second choice. Really, all you need for a Gambit "costume" is a brown trenchcoat, though.

The X-Men and "apocalyptic" or "post-apocalyptic" is a combination I tend to steer clear of.

Eh, it was cool to me. I'd defintiely use elements of it if I were redesigning Gambit's costume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"