Arrow Brandon Routh IS Ray Palmer/The Atom

I really don't see that as a problem. They should be able to pull it off convincingly enough.

I don't see it as a problem either. We had a shrinking dude on TV in 1985. I think 20 years later the effects will look damn fine. Especially since they surprised us time and time again with the effects they were able to pull off on a TV budget.

They really need to introduce shrinking so the Tumblr crowd will start shipping Ray and an ant.

Hahahaha yes. Or maybe Scray? Or maybe Pymer, if Ray likes his partners a little older.

I feel like Brandon sometimes uses his Clark Kent/Sups voice while playing Ray. Especially in the Flash crossovers.

YZkTYJ.gif

Finnaly!

Now he just needs to learn how to make things grow. First test subject: the shield covering his face. Your a genius, I'm sure you can manage a simple 2x multiplication.

*ahem*

So as I said in the general discussion thread.

So the city has written off Ray Palmer as dead (presumed obviously there's no body, so he's not really dead, but they think so ) and we'll have to see felicity reaction to it. when she comes back to town.

yeah she was with the man she wanted . but it would be odd if she had no reaction to it. she made him do two freaking tasks at once when the city was about to a have a massive genocide and save oliver. they own him alot.

but they don't come back til Laural brings her an Oliver back. she should have at least heard about it on the news in suburbia there. At least.......

Last edited:
Frankly, there are just too many 'dead' people on the show who aren't actually dead!

There always needs to be a body (make sure there is one and you can identify them )and a proper ME. they have to stop presuming and writing off .

lol but it's not about that it's more about did felicity notice he was supposedly killed before Laural came to call them?

Last edited:
I wish they would go more Atom and less Iron Man.

I wonder if they will ever explore the microscopic universe with Raya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"