Breaking Bad - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
[YT]Kimu5xjXdQs[/YT]
tumblr_mt77pzWmms1qls3mfo4_250.gif
Too good to get stranded in a dead thread. :o:up:

I have never seen this mini episode of Badger and Walt stealing a vacuum.

What's the chances of Jesse mustering up one last "*****" before the show ends? I'm hoping for one last *****, one that will be the most emotional and powerful of all!

I'm still hoping Badger rescues Jesse by storming Jack's meth compound and killing his men with his crossbow. They steal the money and ride off in the sunset to make his new Star Trek movie.

Maybe when Walt is in New Hampshire he'll see this Nathaniel Hawthorne quote: "No man for any considerable period can wear one face to himself and another to the multitude, without finally getting bewildered as to which may be true."

Tony Soprano saw it in an early episode of Sopranos, but I think it fits the duality of Walter White/Heisenberg even more.

What's the chances of Jesse mustering up one last "*****" before the show ends? I'm hoping for one last *****, one that will be the most emotional and powerful of all!

Aaron Paul has gone on record saying his favorite "B***" occurs in the last few episodes. A lot of people thought it would come in Ozmandias.

My bet is that it comes whilst killing Todd.

Didn't he say it would specifically happen in Ozymandias? But never stating it was form him like everyone assumed.

one more day, I really have no idea what I'm going to look forward to once this is over. It's been a long ride and I've enjoyed every minute of it

one more day, I really have no idea what I'm going to look forward to once this is over. It's been a long ride and I've enjoyed every minute of it
I am lucky to have a multitude of shows. American Horror story is gearing up, Blacklist and Sons just started. :) Lots of tv goodness.

Aaron Paul played a joke on everybody and their expectations that it would be Jesse who actually said his favorite *****. He was talking about when Walt called Skyler a "stupid *****"

Yeah. I think Jesse's b**** in episode 5 when he taunts Walt after texting him the picture of the cash was satisfying enough to be the last one. I don't want them to cheeseball it up in the finale.

I am lucky to have a multitude of shows. American Horror story is gearing up, Blacklist and Sons just started. :) Lots of tv goodness.

I have all of SOA on my harddrive and haven't watched them yet, maybe I'll give them a go after BrBa is done

I don't think it would be appropriate for Jesse to continue saying ***** at this point. I think he's matured past that, especially this season.

I don't think it would be appropriate for Jesse to continue saying ***** at this point. I think he's matured past that, especially this season.

:huh:

He's not that much older from the start of the series technically. Also i've never looked at jesse's use of b**** as a maturity thing but more of just how he talks really.

:huh:

He's not that much older from the start of the series technically. Also i've never looked at jesse's use of b**** as a maturity thing but more of just how he talks really.

I'm not saying he grew a lot physically, but a lot mentally. Also it wasn't him saying b**** that made him less mature but more the way he said it. He says b**** less and less as the show progresses and almost says it as often as a normal person in real life says it at this point (last time I remember him saying ***** was in the "Yeah b**** magnets!" episode).

...... b**** please. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"