Breaking Bad - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no room for disagreement. It's a provable, demonstrable fact that what happened wasn't "all Jesse's fault."

That's the insanity of all of this.

EVERYONE, and I mean literally everyone, had a hand in getting us here.

Everyone on this show is a p.o.s.

I don't care how much they've been victimized, everyone had it coming in some way.

tumblr_msb4gwO7XU1rrkahjo1_400.gif

*explodes*

There's no room for disagreement. It's a provable, demonstrable fact that what happened wasn't "all Jesse's fault."

Yeah because people never watch the same show and come away with differing opinions on it.

Btw...the last few minutes prove how much Walt loves his family...even Skyler. :csad:

Aside from Walt Jr.

Nah.

He was pretty bad to.

Especially during his Flynn stage.

It was highly disrespectful to disown his father's name.

And now, he has a reason.

Speaking of "Flynn", do you guys think Walt Jr will go back to calling himself Flynn?

RIP Hank and Gomie. :csad:

I knew they were goners, but seeing is not the same as believing. I was really hoping that at least Gomie would live, but mnope.

I admit it took until the middlt of Walt's speech to Skyler to realize what he was doing.

Anyone catch the "*****" Aaron said was his favorite?

I'm thinking the next episode will be the death of the rest of the family. Maybe.

Yeah because people never watch the same show and come away with differing opinions on it.

Btw...the last few minutes prove how much Walt loves his family...even Skyler. :csad:

Yeah but it's not an opinion. It is a fact that this wasn't all on Jesse. This is what I mean with you. Are you listening to yourself? Have you been watching this show at all? You sound so ridiculous.

Time for me to watch for myself. I'm ready...

tumblr_msxu6k9ByF1s7de8vo1_400.gif

Come at me bro.

There are opinions and there are facts, and it is a FACT that Jesse isn't solely to blame. Jesse is one but one spinning cog in a large machine with many moving pieces.

I can't wait to see the show that will one day knock this off the throne. They will have to be on a level few of us can handle

Maybe the last two episodes take place in the flashforward time the first episode did. Hank got away, and comes back for something Jesse related. To wrap it up.

Over the course of the show the only person that was really pure was Walt Jr., as whiny as he could be. Everyone else has done something shady or acted with malice, revenge driven or not.

I can't wait to see the show that will one day knock this off the throne. They will have to be on a level few of us can handle

I didn't think there was a show that can top either The Wire or The Sopranos for me, but man this show has done it x30.

Did he even say "b****" at all?

Did Paul say his favourite "*****" line was said by Jesse? Because Walt saying it to Skyler was part of a huge scene, and Paul might have meant that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"