1bEg1GO.gif
2Qh7cxA.gif

kkXEj0y.gif
RsImqob.gif

dP7T6uV.gif
5Hy3p2g.gif

MgQ1qxx.gif
bNO04Iq.gif

Looking at those actually kind of make me feel sad for jesse. It almost looks like an abusive father constantly berating his son...which is probably what most of their relationship was.

LOL as bad as those are to laugh at, they are funny. Now, that being said, Walt was always an *** to jesse, but I bet Jesse kiiiiiind of had it coming, if he treated Walter as crappy as it seemed. So in a way, the insults (not the beatings or other terrible things) were karma to Jesse.

He used a bomb emoticon in another tweet...

I expect this will be all of us after these last two episodes...especially them being almost 90 minutes each.

tumblr_mg0ic1jbtO1rk4mxno1_250.gif

Does he mean 75 with or without commercials?

The 75 is with commercials. Tbh i can see AMC shoving in a whole lot ads into the extra allotted time. They know they're screwed once BB is off their network..."stay tuned for Low Winter Sun".

Whatever happens, I really hope things end well for Jesse. I wouldn't mind him going to prison or having a more severe punishment but I really hope he doesn't die. I think I would cry if he does. :csad:

Speculation:

I think Jesse will live and find his way to Alaska. His conversation with Saul about where he would relocate was a clue.

So that's about what, and extra 5-8 min of the regular show? If so, that's pretty cool.

The writer of this 'Wired' magazine thinks that Ozymandias was not only referring to the Shelley poem, but there might have been a subtle reference to the 'Watchmen' character.

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2013/09/breaking-bad-recap-ozymandias/

Hank: You're the smartest man I ever met. And you're too stupid to see.... they made up their mind 10 minutes ago.

Ozymandias:

ozymandias2.jpg

Is the writer reaching or do you guys think there was a nod there about being a little too late to prevent the worst possible outcome (breaking the convention of escapism where the worst possible outcome is almost always prevented at the last moment)?

This Wired article is actually great. Another contrast Kane would love.

grief.png

Foreshadowing for Walt getting revenge on the Nazis?

I've already pointed out both of those connections. :oldrazz:

It also matches the Ozymandias/Ramesses II profile.

ufgpBeu.jpg

The writer of this 'Wired' magazine thinks that Ozymandias was not only referring to the Shelley poem, but there might have been a subtle reference to the 'Watchmen' character.

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2013/09/breaking-bad-recap-ozymandias/

Hank: You're the smartest man I ever met. And you're too stupid to see.... they made up their mind 10 minutes ago.

Ozymandias:

ozymandias2.jpg

Is the writer reaching or do you guys think there was a nod there about being a little too late to prevent the worst possible outcome (breaking the convention of escapism where the worst possible outcome is almost always prevented at the last moment)?

I think it's more of the fact that watchmen Ozymandias was based off the same poem that BB has used so there's that aspect and the rest is likely coincidence. Unless they are really keeping it a secret I haven't heard any of BB guys reference watchmen at all and just the poem. They are usually pretty open as to where they've taken inspiration from, on the podcasts and interviews they do etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"