Breaking Bad - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard for me to pin down my favorite season of Breaking Bad, I like them all!

My favorite season is probably 4.

*ding*

My order would probably go 4-3-5-1-2 but that's not to take away from 1 or 2. They're all awesome, just varying degrees of awesome and Gus is probably my favorite villain ever (sorry, Ben Linus and King Joffrey).

I think Season 1 is easily the worst (but still amazing) but from Season 2 till now is "greatest TV show of all time" territory.

My favorite after 5 has to be 3 or 4, i liked 2 but villains like Tuco, Gus Fring or the twins allways make the events more entertaining for me.

Was Hank getting shot by the cousins season 2 or 3? If it was 2 I might have to re-evaluate my opinion of that season.

My brother just clued me in that Gus is played by the same guy who played Buggin' Out from 'Do the Right Thing.' I never would have guessed. This show constantly surprises me.

tumblr_ls74fdbxpk1qzynteo1_500.jpg
"Hey Saul, how come there's no pictures of brothas on the wall?" He's an amazing actor. He was great in School Daze as well.

Was Hank getting shot by the cousins season 2 or 3? If it was 2 I might have to re-evaluate my opinion of that season.
Season 3. Season 2's long running villain was only Tuco for the first 2 episodes.

Why are we separating 5A and 5B? They're not separate seasons.

For me, I'd have to wait until I see the finale, but it's probably 5 > 4 > 3 > 2 > 1 for me. I'm of the opinion the show just gets progressively better.

I'm sure on some legal document somewhere it says that they're a single season, but for all intents and purposes, the final product is two seasons. Even Vince Gilligan says 5A and 5B.

Why are we separating 5A and 5B? They're not separate seasons.

For me, I'd have to wait until I see the finale, but it's probably 5 > 4 > 3 > 2 > 1 for me. I'm of the opinion the show just gets progressively better.

Odd, have to pay separate full prices for the DVD's of each. Also there's a pretty clean cut off narrative wise, before and after Hank goes to the toilet.

I don't care what they say, it's season 6 or 5B to me.

Two separate dvd releases, equals two separate seasons. Same with Sopranos, Entourage, etc.

Well its also a matter of the fact that whatever shenanigans AMC's legal is pulling with A and B labels, for the writers and the production, they were as distinct as any other season.

Well its also a matter of the fact that whatever shenanigans AMC's legal is pulling with A and B labels, for the writers and the production, they were as distinct as any other season.

Who says? I can understand production since they were technically separately produced, but I've heard all the writers referring to it as the second half of the season as well. So...

But whatever, it's all semantics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back