Broly vs The Hulk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really it would be a double KO. IMO.

It will be in the sense that one of brollys punches could knock out hulk twice. yeah it would be a double KO(for brolly)

saiyan jedi said:
It will be in the sense that one of brollys punches could knock out hulk twice. yeah it would be a double KO(for brolly)

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

and hush how will it be a double KO if brolly is 1000 feet in the air firing ki blast at hulk?????????//

Well you see Hulk can jump, so he would simply dodge one of the blast jump at broly, while healing as the blasts hit him, grab onto Broly and begin to pound him to oblivion see then Broly would start laughing making Hulk even more mad. The Hulk would get hit by Broly but only because it was Broly's last bit of energy knocking Hulk out then fainting due to exhaustion.

hulk cant dodge that fast. brolly could bobard from 10miles high in the sky lol

Hush said:
Well you see Hulk can jump, so he would simply dodge one of the blast jump at broly, while healing as the blasts hit him, grab onto Broly and begin to pound him to oblivion see then Broly would start laughing making Hulk even more mad. The Hulk would get hit by Broly but only because it was Broly's last bit of energy knocking Hulk out then fainting due to exhaustion.

hulk cant jump that damn high. Brolly is a brawler himself hulk isnt fast enough to cmopete with brolly

He can jump that high he has more than average sized leg muscles he has super leg muscles he can do it. As for the dodging if he wasnt dodging, then getting hit by them he would simply heal.

Not every shotis going to be planet busting that would deplete the man so fast.

This thread is daft, the Hulk would get owned by Picollo let alone Brolli:o

Btw its not like the Z guys haven't gone against guys that can regenerate before ahem Cell and Buu anyone?

Guyverjay said:
This thread is daft, the Hulk would get owned by Picollo let alone Brolli:o

Btw its not like the Z guys haven't gone against guys that can regenerate before ahem Cell and Buu anyone?

omega shenron as well

Brolly can destroy Planets with Ki balls that fit in the palm of his hand.

Hulk is a goner.

Nathan said:
Brolly can destroy Planets with Ki balls that fit in the palm of his hand.

Hulk is a goner.

brolly *laughing heavily at hulk*

hulk * stop laughing yellow hairthe madder hulk get the stronger hulk become*

brolly *continues laughing shoots hulk with 1000 ki blast*

hulk *dieS*

brolly *laughs manically*

A lot of the points I've seen made in this thread were really fanboyish and stupid. I like the Hulk, and I like Broly, but as much as I'd like to see an even fight, you'd be stupid to even consider the Hulk winning this fight. Give me a reason Hulk would win, I can debunk it for you.

For instance, Broly moves at hypersonic speeds. Broly has free flight. Broly can survive in space. Broly can destroy a planet with the effort it takes for one of us to throw a baseball. (Although a lot of members on this site might consider that difficult, tehe.) This is evident in the scene where he's talking to the slaves of New Vegeta, who are looking at their planet, far off in the sky and hoping to return. Broly says something along the lines of, "Your dream was pathetic, and it's over now!" and he threw a ball of energy at the planet in a heartbeat, blowing it up with no effort taken at all, then laughed evilly.

You say Hulk has an advantage because he's rage filled? So is Broly. He destroyed something controlling his mind out of pure rage at the sight of his rival Goku.

thanks.I totally agree
and brolly is winning now thanks to u.lol

I can't stand to see stupidity lol. I don't play much DBZ anymore, but I knew some things line-for-line in the manga, and we're talking apples and oranges here.

Toxin said:
I can't stand to see stupidity lol. I don't play much DBZ anymore, but I knew some things line-for-line in the manga, and we're talking apples and oranges here.

If your refering to me as the "stupidity" you claim to see.(not saying you are)Then im offended i simply wanted to have a debate sure i was out numbered and my argument sucked but theres no need to call it stupidity. Anyway all is cool i stick by my opinion in that being its a double KO. I gave my reasons peace.

No, I'm definitely not calling the things you said stupidity. I'm saying people who don't explain themselves and just make a fanboy comment are.

Ok, gotcha, good to see were on the same page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"