Broly vs The Hulk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hulk wins. Broly is a chump. He'd just hit Hulk more and more and piss off Hulk until Hulk had the power to smash his sorry ash.

lol. brolly would really hurt hulk with every punch. and the longer he fights the more powerful he becomes.

hulkamania85 said:
Hulk wins. Broly is a chump. He'd just hit Hulk more and more and piss off Hulk until Hulk had the power to smash his sorry ash.

hahahahaha yeah sure Brolly blows up a damn Galaxy (ie a few 100 billion stars and planets ) but he can't kill the Hulk:rolleyes:

Hulkamania - Hulk isn't the only character that gets pissed off. Broly broke out of a coma and being gored and frozen through pure rage. No matter how angry the Hulk is, or how angry you fanboys are at the idea of him losing, it's not a factor in this fight - Broly is just as angry and it affects him in the same way.

1987 - How can the Hulk smash something he probably won't even get a chance to hit? I don't exactly think the Hulk can move at near-light speed, faster than sound, nor can he fly.

Toxin said:
Hulkamania - Hulk isn't the only character that gets pissed off. Broly broke out of a coma and being gored and frozen through pure rage. No matter how angry the Hulk is, or how angry you fanboys are at the idea of him losing, it's not a factor in this fight - Broly is just as angry and it affects him in the same way.

1987 - How can the Hulk smash something he probably won't even get a chance to hit? I don't exactly think the Hulk can move at near-light speed, faster than sound, nor can he fly.

ether.........

LOL Not a good place for a proper debate, whether you have facts or whatever, the DBZ fanboys will break it down so that there DBZ hero could beat ANY Marvel/DC hero, newsflash guys, I got one Marvel character that could literally rip apart ANY DB/z/GT character with a thought.

Superman > Goku said:
LOL Not a good place for a proper debate, whether you have facts or whatever, the DBZ fanboys will break it down so that there DBZ hero could beat ANY Marvel/DC hero, newsflash guys, I got one Marvel character that could literally rip apart ANY DB/z/GT character with a thought.

name names

Superman > Goku said:

Big deal I name over a hundred characters that could that:o

HA...The Hulk was killed by a plane fall....wait...no that's not right...he was killed by a bomb..I was right...

Jplaya2023 said:
name names

1. Dark Phoenix
2. Galactus
3. Maybe Thanos?

Hulk/Broly may be a close call but Broly wouldn't stand a chance against Dark Phoenix or Galactus. They devour whole bloody worlds.

Guyverjay said:
Big deal I name over a hundred characters that could that:o

Well that doesn't matter because DBZ worlds are weaker than Marvel worlds. :)

Toxin said:

Because they are both fictionally characters, so who cares... And if they fight in the Marvel Universe Brolly would be pretty much powerless since KI powers aren't that strong in the Marvel Universe and if they fight in DB universe wouldn't the Hulk be able to use KI powers? So it's pointless to try to argue over this... It's not going to happen and these anime writers don't really have a grasp on how much power it would actually destroy a planet, star, solar system, etc. it's all quite silly really...

1987olds442 said:
Because they are both fictionally characters, so who cares... And if they fight in the Marvel Universe Brolly would be pretty much powerless since KI powers aren't that strong in the Marvel Universe and if they fight in DB universe wouldn't the Hulk be able to use KI powers? So it's pointless to try to argue over this... It's not going to happen and these anime writers don't really have a grasp on how much power it would actually destroy a planet, star, solar system, etc. it's all quite silly really...

This logic baffles me to no end. So bcause Brolli travel to another universe all of a sudden his Ki power no longer exists. What sort of crap is that?

So I'm sure if Galactus went to DC earth he's just be a normal humanoid since the power cosmic doesnt even exist in the Dc universe right?:rolleyes:

In the DB universe regular humans have super human abilities just because they workout a lot....hmm sure why not in that case shouldn't everyone that works out or has a hard job be really powerful... its all fantasy.. as you said your logic baffles me to no end.

I like Dragonball I even use to be a big fan, but it is just a cartoon...

Becase *shock* *horror* *gasp* thats the way the DB universe works:eek:

In the Dc universe a certain alien race of people get super powers just by being next to a yellow star and can be killed by an earth metal: Lead. Does that make any sense? Does a guy being bitten by a radioactive spider and thus getting spidey powers make sense? Does a human boy just being BORN with the power to reshape reality itself and make pocket universes make sense? No but the Marvel and DC universe thats the way things work.

bad place the Karate kid from Legion of super heroes has no super powers just martial arts and he's taken out 3 Daxamites (you know Superman level guys) at once using that alone. Does THAT make sense?

You know if I write a story I can set the physics and rules of a universe to what I wish, so if one guy write that certain humans beings and alien race can harness their spiritual/life energy through the martial arts allowing them super human abilities then thats what happens.

A DC human can't do this but a human from the DB universe can

Wow... Guess what I don't care :eek: They are just fictional comic and cartoon characters, but we all enjoy reading or watching all about them... Trying to bring up examples of what fictional characters have done to prove how strong they are is really pointless, because at the end of the day they still don't exist... We could all kick their butts with an eraser, paper shredder, or turing off the tv...

In the fictional world Stewie from Family Guy would kick both of their butts... :joker:

Actually, not quite. Characters in Dragon Ball do not automatically gain Ki power from being strong. They have to train to use it. Look it up, it's actually a martial arts philosophy in the real world. For example, Goku and Krillin were unbelievably strong for their ages, but they didn't know how to use Ki until Master Roshi taught them the Kamehameha Wave. Videl was one of the strongest humans on Earth, but she didn't exactly know how to use Ki either until Gohan taught her.

Whether or not you care doesn't quite matter to me. I was just saying who would win. It's a one-sided, stupid fight when it boils down to it. Hulkamania, Galactus would be a much better match in my opinion!

hulkamania85 said:
1. Dark Phoenix
2. Galactus
3. Maybe Thanos?

Hulk/Broly may be a close call but Broly wouldn't stand a chance against Dark Phoenix or Galactus. They devour whole bloody worlds.
NOBODY can beat goku after he absorbs the dragonballs!!!!

Superman > Goku said:
Well the one person I had specifically in mind was The Beyonder, he could destroy SSJ4 Gogeta with a thought, literally.

lol no ssj4 gogeta is a god i doubt the beyonder can just think a power like that out of existence

saiyan jedi said:
NOBODY can beat goku after he absorbs the dragonballs!!!!
Well yes, The Beyonder could, with a mere thought. Oh and I have a question, I watched every DBZ and GT episode, I love the show, and I am not saying anyone is wrong here, but, could someone point me out to the episode where it says Goku is a God since the dragonballs flew into him and he rode off with the dragon, like I said, I am not saying anyone is wrong, but I do not remember it saying that anywhere, so if you could point me out to it, it would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"