Falcon and Winter Soldier BUCKY BARNES is the WINTER SOLDIER

I mean, he's not really gone, just aged up considerable. Unless he's meant to have died offscreen, which is stretching.

( A reference in a high school memorial video, but uninformed high schoolers, that is specifically framed textually as an amateur project, is not dispositive evidence. *cough* )

I know this is a subject of debate right now, which. I hope is settled one way or the other by some info in the series but...

I think Cap went back to the alternate timeline created when he reunited with Peggy. That's where he is living out his days, possibly mentoring the Cap that remained in the ice in a world whose history is rafically different from our own because of Cap's knowledge of history from the end of the war until 2023.

I know this is a subject of debate right now, which. I hope is settled one way or the other by some info in the series but...

I think Cap went back to the alternate timeline created when he reunited with Peggy. That's where he is living out his days, possibly mentoring the Cap that remained in the ice in a world whose history is rafically different from our own because of Cap's knowledge of history from the end of the war until 2023.
Is it really a subject of debate. Thats Thats much the general consensus.

Also Bucky chose to stay in the present for a reason. He knew what steve would, if he wanted to go back he would have. I wonder if he feels he still hasnt earned his peace and he needs to make amends before he goes back.

I wonder if Bucky will change his uniform in the show?

Sebastian has been getting in shape for this

I'm worried about Bucky's arc. I love Sam, but we've not heard anything about Bucky's arc in this. Even with his name as part of the title, I think he's going to be a supporting character.

Nah I think he’ll be great. It might even be good to see him without Steve so we don’t always define him through that relationship

FB3E8B17-1D39-4E93-89A7-30B4BB579C98.jpeg I wondering if part of Bucky redemption arc will be a major focus of the series especially since it seems he’s seems to have returned to his howling commando uniform and cut The Winter Solider mullet hair.

He co-headlining this so I would HOPE he has his own journey as a character.

I mean, he's not really gone, just aged up considerable. Unless he's meant to have died offscreen, which is stretching.

( A reference in a high school memorial video, but uninformed high schoolers, that is specifically framed textually as an amateur project, is not dispositive evidence. *cough* )
He got married and had a family, I think he went back to the alternate line after giving the shield to Sam.

I haven't been following these MCU TV shows really close. Have they said how many episodes they're going to have?

He got married and had a family, I think he went back to the alternate line after giving the shield to Sam.
If he came from an alternate line in the first place wouldn't he have transported onto the platform rather than somehow returning somewhere else to go sit on that bench? Also wouldn't Peggy be dead anyway by that point?

I have this feeling of a pairing up of Bucky & Sharon being explored in this series. Depending on how they play out

Is that for all of them or will they vary in episode count?

WandaVision and Loki are also six episodes I believe. The others I don't think are far enough in production to know yet.

WandaVision and Loki are also six episodes I believe. The others I don't think are far enough in production to know yet.
Thanks for that. :up:

Why is Twitter melting down about Sebastian Stan? Apparently Stan didn't like Endgame? I'm confused.

Something about a tweet saying that cap's arc was bad.

Something about a tweet saying that cap's arc was bad.

Bad how? That he ended up with Peggy in the past instead of with Bucky in the present? Cap's epilogue wasn't my first choice, but Evans was leaving and they wanted to give the character an ending. Oh well.

I could see why he might think that as Cap is probably most important to him.

I think the interview was misleading, it seems that Stan was surprised by the way Cap's arc ended in Endgame that he felt kinda goes in opposition to Steve Rogers character by retiring. Stan was expressing that Steve from The First Avenger wouldn't throw in the towel he'd fight until his dying last breath.

Someone on Twitter posted a Tweet saying Steve's arc and ending in Endgame was BS and out of character, and Stan reposted it on his Instagram story, implying he agrees with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"