Days of Future Past "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 6

Intense! Thanks!

Though I think the last two lines should have been the ones that were truly cut... like voting/they just did are kinda cheesy. But the rest should have been in the final cut.

I LOVED Storm's lines even though it wasn't much. The way she speaks as Storm in DOFP is so much different that the first X-Men.

I LOVED Storm's lines even though it wasn't much. The way she speaks as Storm in DOFP is so much different that the first X-Men.

Of course it takes her last film appearance to make Storm the one that was needed from the get go.

Halle says in the extras that this was her favourite version of storm

She was great! Along with X2 and X1 :)
Question: Is Extant Season 2 good ?

Okay I wasn't seeing it in the theratrical cut but in the extended cut Halle was definitely more commanding in her few scenes.

Sad news, our beloved wind rider is getting divorced from Oliver Martinez. I was really hoping she found true love this time.

Intense! Thanks!

Though I think the last two lines should have been the ones that were truly cut... like voting/they just did are kinda cheesy. But the rest should have been in the final cut.

I totally agree. The part with 'they just did' was horribly cheesy...

Sad news, our beloved wind rider is getting divorced from Oliver Martinez. I was really hoping she found true love this time.

Oh God. These celebrity relationships are so disheartening. It's like she is desperately searching for some sort of perfect bliss and never finds it, then has to carry the wreckage with her into the next situation. In my view, the marriage was too soon, and the child too soon (though her biological clock was ticking, of course... but now that child is caught up in all this heartbreak). Dear Halle: Slow down, woman, stop looking for fairytale happiness!

Oh Halle...didn't you say you weren't getting married after that Aubry guy?

Was bound to happen...

Last edited:
I now get why she'd like Storm to have some more romance on screen.

But I think Storm needs no man ! And neither does Halle Berry, really.

Here's the song Psylockolossus missed: Storm, myself and I :funny:
[YT]4S37SGxZSMc[/YT]

A romance would probably mean more screentime and development for the character she's playng so thats probably the reason why she want Storm to have a showmance in the movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"