Days of Future Past "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been waiting for her too. Hopefully they can redeem the X3 posters some of them but most of them were off.

You mean like the one where she was being sexy on a car? :doh:

yep that one looks so weird and out of place. But this especially makes my skin crawl:

storm-x3.jpeg

Hate her pose, the background, her hand placement practically everything actually. Really lazy work.

So cheap and obvious. Durrr lets have her stand in front of some green screen clouds, the fans are kids and losers who live in their parent's basements do we really need to go out of our way with them?

That's their thinking.

yep that one looks so weird and out of place. But this especially makes my skin crawl.

Hate her pose, the background, her hand placement practically everything actually. Really lazy work.

So cheap and obvious. Durrr lets have her stand in front of some green screen clouds, the fans are kids and losers who live in their parent's basements do we really need to go out of our way with them?

That's their thinking.

Yeah that one was really bad as well. Then there was also the poster where she was looking scared with her back against a pillar. Dang there were a lot of bad posters and promo pics for Storm...

Could you imagine if we got somthing like this?

I would ****le my nizzle

just 30 minutes!!

sooo intrigued with her power, will they show power display as the rest? they better! lol

yep that one looks so weird and out of place. But this especially makes my skin crawl:

storm-x3.jpeg

8479213391_c02f6c6929_z.jpg

Awwww I loved working with that image. :cwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe