Days of Future Past "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 6

Has anyone see this concept art of Storm?

KyGYBSf-600x302.jpg

I like her hair in these pictures. I must say also that Halle really looks like Storm.

Yes! These were some of my faves from the concept art pics. I really like her with long hair more.

Talk about XXXMen. :o
You mean Sex-Men ? :awesome:

That Gambit isn't a 100% done deal yet and I hope it doesn't happen.

But yes if there's a X-Men character that should headline a solo movie other than the Wolverine, its Storm! And I think since Storm is Halle Berry's most popular role in my opinion, it should do well enough at the box-office.

How about a film for X-Ladies?

I really like that second cape. It reminds me of her cape from her X-men Gold Strike Force team days (the same costume as X-men: TAS).

How about a film for X-Ladies?

I don't know about that but if it features Halle Berry, Famke Jannsen, Anna Paquin and Psylocke is included in the film then I think it would be pretty exciting!

I don't know about that but if it features Halle Berry, Famke Jannsen, Anna Paquin and Psylocke is included in the film then I think it would be pretty exciting!

I had an idea of a standalone X-film with a female based X-cast like the book....

Storm, Jean, Rogue, Kitty and a stowaway X-man-in-training, Jubilee, go on a mission to London to investigate an unusual mutant signature. Their investigation leads them to a powerful mutant, who is being pursued by the London Branch Hellfire Club.

Betsy Braddock, who has infiltrated the Club for S.T.R.I.K.E. ends up teaming up with the X-women to protect the mutant from the Club's plans and S.T.R.I.K.E., who wants the mutant for a weapon

That would be cool but instead of Jubilee, why not just replace her with Dazzler.

Did you see Weather Wizard on The Flash TV show? Great weather scenes. If they can do all that on a TV show budget...

I don't know why they didn't do a face graft or whatever like they did for ScarJo on AoU. They still could've done everything they wanted with Storm but just used a double for it.

I'm not surprised that she would do it...

Halle loves Storm!

and Halle attending the X-Men panel! WOW! yayay!!!

The Rogue Cut has some new shots of Storm. Weirdly enough one of them might be one of my favorites we've seen so far. It's not an important shot at all, but I just love it.

When the jets returns to the temple with Rogue, and Storm and Bishop are standing outside next to a fire looking at the jet. There is something... magical about that shot with the colors and everything.

Could you list them down for me?
This is the new dialogue:

Blink: "We could keep going. Keep fighting."
Storm: "Until what? You've got a decision to make. You can keep sending Bishop back in time over and over again to warn you, until one day he doesn't make it, and you all die. Or you can give up this life, so that they and everyone else who died in this war can actually have a future."

How moving!!! Oh my God! Thank you!

Major facepalm at Bryan Singer and John Ottman editing it out!

Was this before Wolverine time-traveled?

Yea even Sunspot had a few lines. I really liked her delivery of those lines. It was the commanding leader Storm from the comics and cartoon.

It is when they are deciding whether or not to send him back. ;)

So Storm just didn't sit there when there were having a meeting:whatever: that was seriously missing in the final cut! God! Why cut it! :whatever:

Anyway I can't wait to see it! :woot:

Could you list them down for me?

Here the full dialog if you want to read it. It begins after Wolverine saying if someone has ability to heal very fast.

Bishop: It's a risk.
Wolverine: Yeah, I'm getting that
Bishop: Not just for you. You do this, you change history.
Wolverine: Well, that's kind of the point.
Bishop: Some of us could be killed. Some of us may never be born. We have no idea how things may change.
Blink: We could keep going. Keep fighting.
Storm: Until what? You've got a decision to make. You can keep sending Bishop back in time over and over again to warn you, until one day he doesn't make it and you all die. Or you can give up this life. So that they and everyone else who died in this war can actually have a future.
Sunspot: You're asking us to sacrifice our lives for a future we might not even be part of.
Magneto: Yes
Professor: A second chance. A better chance for everyone.
Bishop: My people need to vote.
Professor: (reading minds) They just did. They're in.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"