Days of Future Past "By The Goddess!": The Official Storm Discussion - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enchanted also made me an Amy fan :D

Random but I wish Storm could fly like Superman did in the Man of Steel. I hope we get a little hint of that in the movie, Halle does have a stunt double in the movie so it's possible.

I didn't know they are friends, thats great to know!

Maybe they should work in a movie someday, like a X-Men movie! LOL :D

Falcon flew quite well in cap which would be cool to see storm do something like that

Yeah I agree, I'm hoping we get something like that from Storm this time.

Our dear Storm took the 2nd spot in Fans-Choice-Top-100-Marvel-Characters-of-CBR this year. Isn't that awesome! :yay:

3741264-ororomunroeakastorm.jpg

here's the link to check the top 100 list: http://forums.comicbookresources.co...-Top-100-Marvel-Characters-of-CBR-THE-RESULTS!

Wow could you imagine, a young storm looking something like this picture?!

Wow the X-Men murdered the list this year. Congrats to Storm! I think that her awesomeness in DOFP helped make put her where she belongs. I could imagine my fave Jean Grey being higher if she was still alive and not just "alivish" but even then she got pretty high on the list too.

Wow the X-Men murdered the list this year. Congrats to Storm! I think that her awesomeness in DOFP helped make put her where she belongs. I could imagine my fave Jean Grey being higher if she was still alive and not just "alivish" but even then she got pretty high on the list too.
Tbh I think ratner was just taking inspiration from marvel and how they handle jean :argh:

She was born in new york, her and her parents moved to kenya when she was like one.

That is the first thing they have ever mentioned about her background other than: Her name is Ororo Munroe, also known as Storm.

That is the first thing they have ever mentioned about her background other than: Her name is Ororo Munroe, also known as Storm.

Our dear Storm took the 2nd spot in Fans-Choice-Top-100-Marvel-Characters-of-CBR this year. Isn't that awesome! :yay:
Nice, 7 X-Men in the top 10. Cool to see Wolverine that high with all the complaining he gets.

Also awesome that the very underrated Nico Minoru is on there.

Last edited:
You dont think that is going to be her shocking revelation do you, I think that would be pretty lame?:dry:

Lol, no. Singer mentioned her claustrophobia in the ign interview ;)

Lol, no. Singer mentioned her claustrophobia in the ign interview ;)

Oh really I missed that? That would be interesting to see onscreen to see how they play with it. I figured it would be that I just wish it was something else, because she has since overcame that.

Oh really I missed that? That would be interesting to see onscreen to see how they play with it. I figured it would be that I just wish it was something else, because she has since overcame that.

Well it was more when he was describing mutants being like humans rather than superman style hero because of their flaws, rather than "storm is going to be claustrophobic in this" He said something like, "you have this really cool power but you have claustrophobia, You can heal really fast but watch everyone you love die, you can read everyones minds but you are confined to a wheelchair" So whilst it could be that he was thinking of her in the film when he said that it could also be just an example he used for the interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"