"By The Goddess": The Official Storm/Halle Berry Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
A pic of Berry taken September last year when she just started showing the signs of pregnancy. I could see Storm wearing something like this.

halleqe6.jpg

Source: http://urie.wordpress.com/2007/09/11/halle-berry-photo-shoot-pics/

Congratulations to Ms. Berry and Mr. Aubry. That girl is prolly gonna be a heartbreaker!

The papers are saying "watch out Shiloh" lol I wonder if the celebrity babies'll be A-List famous when they're older?

All an all she must be very happy

Congrats to Berry and her boyfriend.:applaud This girl is blessed to have such good looking genes.:woot:

Hopefully they'll give the child a 'normal' name. No Apple, Peaches, or Toy Travis (a famous DJ here called his child that).:dry:

She should've gave the baby her last name. It would've sounded so much better. Nahla Ariela Berry. I'm glad that she was finally blessed with being a mother. I hope all goes well for her and her new family.

Congrats to Berry and her boyfriend.:applaud This girl is blessed to have such good looking genes.:woot:

Hopefully they'll give the child a 'normal' name. No Apple, Peaches, or Toy Travis (a famous DJ here called his child that).:dry:

lol really some celeb kids have so weird names...:whatever:

nice name, god bless her

btw i'd sound kinda dumb, but i havent been here for like ages, so please tell me- is the baby born yet?? if so, when's her bday??

I know a lot of people have found fault with Storm's portrayal in the X-Men movies, citing a lack of depth and presence. So I was wondering if anyone has a link to some online comics or something which showcase this 'serene' and 'commanding' Storm that many fans claim we should have seen through Halle's performance. Or even if people could scan some pages in, that'd be great. :up:

Um...it's been a couple of months now. Where are the pics of Halle's baby? I hope nothing is uh...wrong. :(

I was wondering the same thing too. I've been waiting for what seems like an eternity for those baby pictures. :(

It really should have been. Halle was a bad casting choice.

In fact, the look of the comic book version of Storm was based on Iman.

Also, like comic Storm, Iman spent her early years in Egypt and then moved to Kenya. (she was born in Somalia).

Just looked her up to see how old she is. Iman is now 54.

Thread is closing due to the giant post count. Stay tuned for the new Storm/Halle thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"