"By The Goddess": The Official Storm/Halle Berry Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant that she won't be able to in the next 9 months, 'cause she'll be rapidly expanding as the shoot goes on. She'll shoot the first scene at a size 4 and the last one at a 16. :oldrazz:
But there's no plans for X4;

huh...let's just forget it. I wasn't refering only to you. I've seen on other places people saying the same thing...

agreed. Although is different when the actor is a woman. And specially with is a recent baby.

But anyway, Halle will have her son in 2008, and X4 won't be made before 2010, I guess.

its a gerat news taht halle's pregnant :yay: (and the newspapers didnt even print the news!! :cmad:) anyways i being a girl personally prefer that halle has a girl....

Dang, Halle. I don't know which link to view first...

Halle's 'Things We Lost in the Fire' only brought in $1.5 mil this weekend. It was released in 1,100 theaters. It was only playing in like 3 theaters in my city. I didn't get to see it this weekend because of that. :o

Anyone check it out?

Just saw Things We Lost IN The Fire tonight, and if Halle doesn't get atleast a nomination then i will be pissed. She is truely marvelous in this movie and i think she truely deserves an oscar this time.

There's no way to spin it, Things We Lost In The Fire is another certifiable bomb for Halle. With Hugh's Viva Laughlin also tanking this isn't a good week for the two stars of X3. :csad:

Just saw Things We Lost IN The Fire tonight, and if Halle doesn't get atleast a nomination then i will be pissed. She is truely marvelous in this movie and i think she truely deserves an oscar this time.
Did she have sex in it?:o

Anbody hear about Berry's jewish joke on Jay Leno last Friday? Apparently, she likes to make manips of herself to laugh her way out of a downer, and she reffered to a manip with an amplified nose as her "Jewish cousin." She's apoligized for said remark.

Anbody hear about Berry's jewish joke on Jay Leno last Friday? Apparently, she likes to make manips of herself to laugh her way out of a downer, and she reffered to a manip with an amplified nose as her "Jewish cousin." She's apoligized for said remark.

Yeah, I heard about it. Luckily, it didn't air, and she apologized later.

wowzas! at least her kid wont go hungry.

halleberryblue01je3.jpg

^Very nice :heart:

Things We Lost in the Fire is set to be released in the UK in January. I'll be sure to check it out then.

My God, is that fat or did she get a boob job? :eek: And she still manages to look gorgeous!

What in the world??? LOL....please no. I'd like to see a good Catwoman film with Halle, but after the first....just...no. :p

Saw 'Things We Lost in the Fire'...good film, with great acting from Halle and the cast. Benecio del Toro really made the film, imo, with his storyline. :up:

Do ya'll really think she'll do a sequel to Catwoman?

It couldn't be any worse than the first one (at least, I hope not).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"