Can King Thor kill the Hulk?

Originally posted by Bapman
Yes... BUT we are talking KILLING HULK here... let's KING THOR's ODIN blast can skin him to his skeletons....
He'd still HEAL BACK !!!
And we all know it would more difficult to incinerate someones inner flesh through the skin with one blast.
PLUS... add HULK... you get HULK being completely wipedout with some broken skeleton parts... and healing back in few seconds.

Hope I am right... 'cause I don't know this much about THOR or HULK... I am just trying to put what you guys said in order.

His Godblast is a continuous beam of magical energy that is bigger than the hulks body. Until hulks bones are MULTIPLE times durable than a celestials armour. He gets atomised.

Funny then how Hulk has never recieved a godblast in the past, if its so special, youd think then that Thor would just KO him using a weakish godblast.

Celestial Armour, you Thor Fanboy! :D

BTW I was reading Happy Birthday part 1 of Amazing Spider-Man, and Thor was in that doing a godblast, and it didnt look biger than the Hulk to me.

I have done a little research into this whole King Thor killing Hulk thing to back up my claim that Thor cannot kill the Hulk and actually I must say I found some evidence!!! A little sketchy but still, evidence!

There was a comic from long ago, inside this little gem it shows Modok actaully atomising the Abomination, Hulks evil twin. This is great I think, very apt to the argument at hand, Abomination survived this, but, and this is where the hole is, I can find absaloutley no explanation in my research as to how he pieced himself back together, which means that Abomination somehow pieced himself back together from atoms, I didnt find out if this is the actual explanation though, its an assumption based on the facts I uncovered like I said there is a hole in my research, I didnt find if someone was responsible for his piecing together. But Abomination does have a healing factor of his own we know that much, but Hulk has an even more advanced one, so IF Abomination can piece himself back from atoms then the Hulk must be able to as well, which means guyverjay that if King Thor could atomise the Hulk it wouldnt be the end of him. So King Thor cant kill the Hulk that way.

This comic is bloody old, I know that, but still valid, so if anybody knows of how for definate Abomination was pieced back together(no theories, comic evidence only) then post away and then thats it I have to accept defeat that if King Thor can atomise the Hulk then he is dead, but, if nobody can, then Im right and the Thor fanboys eat defeat! :D ha ha ha

Originally posted by Spider-Hulk
Funny then how Hulk has never recieved a godblast in the past, if its so special, youd think then that Thor would just KO him using a weakish godblast.

Celestial Armour, you Thor Fanboy! :D

BTW I was reading Happy Birthday part 1 of Amazing Spider-Man, and Thor was in that doing a godblast, and it didnt look biger than the Hulk to me.

Thor fanboy??

I don't even read thor:o

The blast is dangerous to him as well which is why he doesn't hand out godblasts every five seconds:o

The one against juggy was enourmous,you're also forgeting the fact that thor has the odin force now.

It seems to me you don't even realise how powerful odin was:o

The hulk woud have lasted all but 2 minutres against that guy:o

I have done a little research into this whole King Thor killing Hulk thing to back up my claim that Thor cannot kill the Hulk and actually I must say I found some evidence!!! A little sketchy but still, evidence!

There was a comic from long ago, inside this little gem it shows Modok actaully atomising the Abomination, Hulks evil twin. This is great I think, very apt to the argument at hand, Abomination survived this, but, and this is where the hole is, I can find absaloutley no explanation in my research as to how he pieced himself back together, which means that Abomination somehow pieced himself back together from atoms, I didnt find out if this is the actual explanation though, its an assumption based on the facts I uncovered like I said there is a hole in my research, I didnt find if someone was responsible for his piecing together. But Abomination does have a healing factor of his own we know that much, but Hulk has an even more advanced one, so IF Abomination can piece himself back from atoms then the Hulk must be able to as well, which means guyverjay that if King Thor could atomise the Hulk it wouldnt be the end of him. So King Thor cant kill the Hulk that way.

This comic is bloody old, I know that, but still valid, so if anybody knows of how for definate Abomination was pieced back together(no theories, comic evidence only) then post away and then thats it I have to accept defeat that if King Thor can atomise the Hulk then he is dead, but, if nobody can, then Im right and the Thor fanboys eat defeat! :D ha ha ha

The Incredible Hulk Annual #15: An explosion occurs in space and from that explosion, a figure falls to Earth. SHIELD comes to investigate the figure and finds the Abomination who is speaking very elegantly. He easily defeats them and uses a mindscan on one of the soldiers to find out any secrets. He jumps to a nearby town and sees his reflection in a pane of glass, seeing how ugly he is. The Abomination winces as the mind of Emil tries to regain control. The town police come but the Abomination beats them and leaps away. The Abomination goes to Gamma Base to use the equipment but also happens upon Bruce. The Abomination explains to Bruce about how the disembodied consciousness of Tyrannus in space came upon the disintegrated atoms of the Abomination and when he combined with them, the mind of Tyrannus was able to take control of the Abomination's body. He tells how he came to Gamma Base to use the equipment to separate Emil's body from the Abomination's and to take control of that body and that Bruce will help him. Bruce turns into the Hulk and him and the Abomination fight, but the Abomination manages to knock the Hulk out. The Abomination kidnaps Betty and holds her hostage unless Bruce helps him do the separation. Bruce agrees and he and the Abomination-Tyrannus work with the equipment to get it right. The Abomination gets into the bath and at that point SHIELD catches up and attacks. Bruce knows that Betty might be doomed so he changes into the Hulk. The Abomination steps out of the bath holding Emil's body but Tyrannus's mind is still trapped in the Abomination's body. The Hulk and Abomination fight but this time the Hulk wins. The Hulk is taken into custody by SHIELD. Emil retains enought of Tyrannus's mind and tells Bruce where to find Betty, saving her in time.

:)

Fair enough. About Abomination, well done, I lied about not knowing what happened I was seeing if I could trick you, apparantly not. :)

Odin was pretty powerful and all, but there is one thing you dont realise, Thor has not got a complete mastery over Odins powers, and he may never master them fully. Which is why I have my doubts.

Thors godblast tore thru a celestial so you keep saying, but the deal is you dont know how strong celestial armour is, details abou them are vague, it may not be as strong as Juggernauts armour even, but if this is the greatest example of Thors power, then fair enough.

He zapps a Celestial, leaves a hole in his armour, Odin has amazing powers himself, still, killing the Hulk??? It just seems so farfetched, considering that the Hulk has faced off against Thor many times previous without dying. Thors godblast combined with Odinpower means then that Thor must be the mightiest Marvel Hero then??? If this is the case then according to you few could even stand a chance against King Thor.

So really this puts a cap on any ????vs King Thor threads.

Fair enough. About Abomination, well done, I lied about not knowing what happened I was seeing if I could trick you, apparantly not. :).

I do that myself sometime:D

Well hey, thats just dandy, its a bit sneaky of us, but you gotta take your kicks where you can?

A: mastero killed silver surfer

B:silver surfer has been knoked out with a brick

C:King Thor beat the professer not the savage Hulk

D:Hulk has displaed celestial level power before like when he overcam the flame of life

Originally posted by TheCorpulent1
Christ piss, just LET IT GO, man!!

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A: mastero killed silver surfer

That's a claim that has no merit to it. If you're referring to Rick "Gramps" Jones' trophy room with the relics in there, from all we know is that there were two major world wars and the majority of the heroes died in them. Whoever was left and went against the Maestro got slaughtered by him.

B:silver surfer has been knoked out with a brick

And by a cup of tea too I believe. :p

Originally posted by Johnny Blaze
That was a good issue. Hulked beat the living hell out of him. Lucky for Thor his hammer returned though, or it could've been worse.
Man, I feel sorry for that town that they leveled.

All Thor's hammer would do is make Hulk horny. :p

Lucky?? It always returns to him. He threw it away again. In the comic, Hulk basically admitted he was scared of the hammer (pretty poor writing admittedly.....Hulk ain't afraid of nuthin usually)
Besides, if he was without his hammer, King Thor can project energy from his eyes and hands...the Odin force (right?).

Theoretically he should be able to do it without Mjolnir. A godblast is the essence of Thor's divinity concentrated into one blast. He's only shot it through Mjolnir as far as I know but he should be able to do it without Mjolnir because it comes entirely from him.

what i meant was can he controll it with out mijorin like a beam or a bast that can destroy him aswell

I don't know. He's never tried it without Mjolnir. My guess is that Mjolnir's just a focal point for him to gather his energy at. I imagine it'd be the same if he focused it in his hands or whatever.

Dude, I don't know! It's never happened, how would I know?? If he tried a god blast without Mjolnir it might come out in the form of a big pink bunny for all I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"