Can Men be Trusted? With your Woman.

So... your girlfriend being alone with a male is a breach of trust? You stone her for showing the lower part of her face in public too?

I am willing to bet that jag lives his life in a similiar way that i do, but hes just too e-cool to admit it. if you DO NOT have ANY guards in your life...ANY protections against your own friends and family then you are a fool.

The facts are these:

Most rapes are committed by those the victims trust.
Most murders are committed by those the victims trust
Most child molestations are committed by those the victim trust.
Not a single adult person in the entirely of human history has NEVER been betrayed by someone they trusted.

And the people in this thread are claiming that their friends would never, ever screw them over and Im paranoid for being cautious. I say...history says...youre being foolish.

My only point is that you never know who you can trust...and you cant...its a fact that been proven millions and millions and billions of times.

But go on living in your dream world...where no one in your life could ever hurt you.

So... your girlfriend being alone with a male is a breach of trust? You stone her for showing the lower part of her face in public too?

No...my girlfriend has her own male friends that Ive never met. I trust her more than i trust ANY guy.

I am willing to bet that jag lives his life in a similiar way that i do, but hes just too e-cool to admit it. if you DO NOT have ANY guards in your life...ANY protections against your own friends and family then you are a fool.

Are you serious? :huh: I've told you several times now that I don't live life completely unguarded and unprotected. Reading comprehension. Try it.

jag

Bet you're the jealous type too, eh?

'Oh, good afternoon, dear. I see you're wearing lipstick... HOW MANY C**KS HAVE YOU SUCKED?! :cmad::waa:'

So her male friends won't rape her but your male friends will?

The facts are these:

Not a single adult person in the entirely of human history has NEVER been betrayed by someone they trusted.

And the people in this thread are claiming that their friends would never, ever screw them over and Im paranoid for being cautious. I say...history says...youre being foolish.

My only point is that you never know who you can trust...and you cant...its a fact that been proven millions and millions and billions of times.

But go on living in your dream world...where no one in your life could ever hurt you.
Okay first of all no one is going to rape me, I'd overpower anyone stupid enough to try, and if someone does murder me -- well I guess there isn't much I can do about that.

As for my friends "betraying me", sure that can happen, it's gets less likely the longer you know them. You're mincing words. You said most people who betray you know you, but I think you'll find it's far less likely said person was your "friend" for any considerable stretch of time.

So her male friends won't rape her but your male friends will?

I dont know what her male friends would do...thats her trust, not mine. I dont own her, or make her decisions for her. If she trusts them, then thats her deal. maybe in your relationships the guy is in charge of all life decisions, but mine doesnt work that way. She has a brain, she can use it.

Maybe she's better at picking male friends than he is? :huh:

jag

Wrong...I havent been screwed over by a close friend since grade school...shes been screwed over by her friends multiple times. Im pretty good about that...because...you know...I am smart about what I trust people with.

Wrong...I havent been screwed over by a close friend since grade school...shes been screwed over by her friends multiple times. Im pretty good about that...because...you know...I am smart about what I trust people with.
So, just to clarify, you're saying your Girlfriend is stupid and naive, but you're super-smart and awesome.

The fact is, Im right...youre all wrong.

The facts of legal history are that family members and close friends are usually the ones who commit violent acts against people.

And the FACT is that there isnt a single person in this thread claiming that they trust with an open heart and no barriers that hasnt been screwed over by a friend.

Thats really all Im saying here...the people you trust the most are most often the ones who screw you over....I cant believe that you people are actually defending that your friends wouldnt...when I guarantee that your friends HAVe at some point in your own lives.

Last edited:
So, just to clarify, you're saying your Girlfriend is stupid and naive, but you're super-smart and awesome.

Hmm...no...Im saying she openly trusts people...I dont.

Her trust allows people to screw her over...my guarded nature keeps me from getting screwed.

Dont get me wrong, i am awesome...its just got nothing to do with this discussion.

Or does it...

Define "screwed me" please, because to this point in my life none of my friends (meaning f-r-i-e-n-d-s) have tried to kill, steal or rape me.

The fact is, Im right...youre all wrong.

The facts of legal history are that family members and close friends are usually the ones who commit violent acts against people.

And the FACT is that there isnt a single person in this thread claiming that they trust with an open heart and no barriers that hasnt been screwed over by a friend.

Thats really all Im saying here...the people you trust the most and most often the ones who screw you over....I cant believe that you people are actually defending that your friends wouldnt...when I guarantee that your friends HAVe at some point in your own lives.

LOL! Do you even know what it is you're arguing for anymore?

jag

The facts are these:

See the thing I think most people have a problem with in your line of thinking is the extreme examples you're using. Someone using your cell phone isn't the same as someone murdering you, raping your girlfriend or molesting a kid. Sure people in our life may screw up at times and go over the trust line, but it's most likely something minor like using your cell phone. However, you keep coming back to the murder, rape, molestation thing and I think most people feel reasonably safe that our friends aren't going to go that far in betraying our trust.

Hmm...no...Im saying she openly trusts people...I dont.

Her trust allows people to screw her over...my guarded nature keeps me from getting screwed.

Dont get me wrong, i am awesome...its just got nothing to do with this discussion.

Or does it...
Hmmm, so you're the type of person who screams out his own name while *********ing.

I dont know what her male friends would do...thats her trust, not mine. I dont own her, or make her decisions for her. If she trusts them, then thats her deal. maybe in your relationships the guy is in charge of all life decisions, but mine doesnt work that way. She has a brain, she can use it.

Runt doesn't have a working brain?

Everytime Heretic says wrong I picture Lex Luthor.

Define "screwed me" please, because to this point in my life none of my friends (meaning f-r-i-e-n-d-s) have tried to kill, steal or rape me.

They're planning the rape or murder right now, be on guard, that all your so called friends do when you're not around, is plot how to rape and murder you.

Amazing...that IS my point.

Your friends and family...this is legally proven...are MOST likely to be the ones who do bad things to you.

This thread has a specific question...do you trust your male friends with your girlfriend...and the answer to that is...if you trust beyond any shadow of a doubt that your friends would never rape another human being then you are being foolish.

I love my friends...and I trust them with things...but when it comes to serious issues, my way of living life is to say...dont go to step one, because step 2 is a crime.

You touch my phone...no crime...you use the numbers in it...my life is ruined. Dont go to step one so i dont have to sweat about whether step two will ever happen.

For small stuff...who cares??? We filmed a video yesterday for a song, and i asked my sister to come videotape the videotaping...for out takes and such. She promised she would...and then of course did not show at all...she screwed me. But wait! I didnt trust her, so I brought along one myself and ta da, I got the video I wanted. Now...that is a small example that YES my family did betray my trust...every single person in thiss thread has had their friends and family betray their trust in small ways.

Those of you who are laughing and claiming that your friends and loved one will never...and have never...screwed you over are living in a fantasy land.

Lets say a girl lets her guy hang with her sister. her sister sleeps with him. Next boyfriend...same thing happens...next one same thing...next one same thing. Now...the NEXT boyfriend may not sleep with her sister...but would she really be wrong to say "you cant be alone with my sister"? Of course not.

I know guys...it sucks to think that your trust might be misplaced...which is why so many of you are saying that though youive been screwed over before, you know for a fact that your current friends and loved ones never would. Its comforting....and silly.

:hehe: This thread is funny.

But yea, I would trust me girl with other men and men with my girl. There's no point living life like you are walking on egg shells. If you act all paranoid and over protecting with your other half then you're more likely to piss them off and push them away, then there is a chance they will cheat on you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"