The Winter Soldier Captain America 2: News and Speculation - - - Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's interesting because there's tons of gifs from all the new tv spots all over tumblr now and I've noticed a lot of people saying they wish there wasn't so much being revealed. But then again there has been very, very little shown or hinted at about the Steve-Bucky connection or how things are going to play out between them. And that's basically the number one reason I'm excited for this movie so... as long as they keep up the secrecy around them, don't reveal Bucky's voice, etc, then I'm satisfied with the marketing so far. :)

Could be worse, TASM gets a new trailer or 2 every week lol with new footage! lol

I laughed my head off so many time in the avengers. And it made the movie experience more enjoyable for me.

I can see why people want a little less sometimes though. It really worked for the type of movie that the Avengers was.

I've laughed in every single one of these films, and it's great. It doesn't take me out of the film or ruin it for me with the humor throughout. It's natural. People are so critical it's ridiculous.

I've laughed in every single one of these films, and it's great. It doesn't take me out of the film or ruin it for me with the humor throughout. It's natural. People are so critical it's ridiculous.
:up: Same here!

I also laughed quite a bit in the Nolan Bat-films. Obviously not as much as Marvel films, but even they weren't devoid of humor!

First 10 minutes confirmed to be attached to 300: Rise of an Empire at Cineworld Cinemas UK

First 10 minutes confirmed to be attached to 300: Rise of an Empire at Cineworld Cinemas UK

That must be the 11 minute trailer the BBFC rated.

Have you got a link for this?...

So, has it been confirmed whether or not we'll get footage for the Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe special airing on ABC?

And if so, will it be the 11 minute 'trailer'?

And if that is true, will it be the first eleven minutes of the movie?

And if that is true, will that include Cap meeting Falcon, the ship scene, and the fight with Batroc?

EDIT: And who is 'Durand' that Batroc mentions?

^^ dont know who durand is
must be some faceless character

Since the footage release I have basically been avoiding this thread. As someone who adores spoilers, for some reason I can't bring myself to watch the footage. I think this film has me. :funny:

Last edited:
Since the footage release I have basically been avoiding this thread. As someone who adores spoilers, for some reason I can't bring myself to watch the footage. I think this film has me. :funny:

You're hooked on it eh?:oldrazz:

As if Amazon's prepping for the release of CA:TWS, they have THREE DAYS OF THE CONDOR, THE PARALLAX VIEW, MARATHON MAN, and for those of you into epic car chases, BULLITT available on Prime Instant streaming video. So if you have Prime accounts you can watch them for free!

I think I might give MM a watch tonight. Feeling in the mood for a conspiracy.

*I wish they had ALL THE PRESIDENT'S MEN… Basically the whole reason I still have an epic crush on Robert Redford to this day*

Last edited:
So, has it been confirmed whether or not we'll get footage for the Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe special airing on ABC?

And if so, will it be the 11 minute 'trailer'?

And if that is true, will it be the first eleven minutes of the movie?

And if that is true, will that include Cap meeting Falcon, the ship scene, and the fight with Batroc?

EDIT: And who is 'Durand' that Batroc mentions?

You remind me of a little kid that keeps talking and constantly asking questions. Damn dude. And if so, and if that's true, and if that's true, and if so. And you always edit or double edit your posts. And your other post above about you hating batman and talking about xmen and not reading comic books. Wow how old are you I'm curious? I'm guessing a teenager.

You remind me of a little kid that keeps talking and constantly asking questions. Damn dude. And if so, and if that's true, and if that's true, and if so. And you always edit or double edit your posts. And your other post above about you hating batman and talking about xmen and not reading comic books. Wow how old are you I'm curious? I'm guessing a teenager.
Yeah I would assume that as well. Kids nowadays don't read.
I'm 20, about to turn 21 this year.

I know I ask a lot of questions and tend to post a lot of unnecessary things (like the Batman thing), but I've been bored here lately. Sometimes, event though I know the answer to questions I'll ask them anyway. I look back on a lot of my posts and ask myself "Why would I post that?"

Truth is I'm just a normal guy like you guys, but when I get bored and have nothing to do I start randomly asking questions and stuff. It's bad form, I know, but I've been doing it forever. You should have seen me when I was around 16; I learned what a forum was I posted dozens of threads everyday.

I'm sorry if it annoys some of you guys, I'll try to be a bit more 'normal'. right now I'm just so excited about this movie I just feel like discussing every little bit about it.

Sometimes though I just try and change the subject. Like if people start talking about 'runtimes' or 'tv-show likeness' I try and post something different to see if the subject will change.

EDIT: And I always put 'EDIT' on my posts so people know what I edited. I'll just not post as often and lurk the forum for a little bit.

As if Amazon's prepping for the release of CA:TWS, they have THREE DAYS OF THE CONDOR, THE PARALLAX VIEW, MARATHON MAN, and for those of you into epic car chases, BULLITT available on Prime Instant streaming video. So if you have Prime accounts you can watch them for free!

I think I might give MM a watch tonight. Feeling in the mood for a conspiracy.

*I wish they had ALL THE PRESIDENT'S MEN… Basically the whole reason I still have an epic crush on Robert Redford to this day*

The reason to have a crush on Redford is Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. He was a bawse and that movie totally rules it.

From everything you have seen and heard so far with the clips, trailers, TV spots, early buzz for the film etc what do you think the film will be rated on Rotten Tomatoes?

I think anywhere between 85%-91%, but I don't think it will quite reach the Avengers/Iron Man 93% (although it could, if the film is as good as them and if what hear about the early buzz for the film is true :woot:)

From everything you have seen and heard so far with the clips, trailers, TV spots, early buzz for the film what do you think the film will be rated on Rotten Tomatoes?

I think anywhere between 85%-91%, but I don't think it will quite reach the Avengers/Iron Man 93% (although it could, if the film is as good as them :cwink: and if what hear about the early buzz for the film is true)

I see it in the 85%-95% range. I know 95% seems strange to say, but this movie really does look epic.

Also, I just typed in 'Captain America' on my DirecTV Smart Search and it turns out there's an adult-rated movie poking fun at TFA.

Keep the thread on track please.

Sorry.

Now watching Geothermal Escapism. It's actually pretty amazing how cinematic Joe Russo can direct a sitcom. Really, the tone they set in all the Community episodes they've ever done are all almost self-contained half-hour action movies.

And, actually, it's a classic example of banter during really good action scenes.

I see it in the 85%-95% range. I know 95% seems strange to say, but this movie really does look epic.

95% may be a little high, but you never know :yay: I still think 85%-92% on RT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"