The Winter Soldier Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone catch Sebastian Stan with the Winter Soldier hair style during IM3 premiere?
It's a little longer than his TFA but it's definitely not the long, flowing locks like WS in the comics. More of a happy medium and something more apt for a spy.
emily-vancamp-sebastian-stan-iron-man-3-hollywood-premiere-04.jpg

It's way longer than TFA. And he'll probably be wearing extensions, so we wouldn't see the full look at the premiere.

God I hope so. The more Peggy Carter, the better. I probably shouldn't have read that. I will now get my hopes up, and if it doesn't happen I'll be crushed.

While I haven't had the misfortune of seeing this unused clip I can only judge what was used and she didn't do anything in that for me to warrant the negative criticism I see some on here give her. For the most part scenes or takes that don't make the final cut are usually due to an actor's poor delivery or "acting". We usually don't get the benefit or in this case the misfortune of seeing these from other actors because they're usually not included in the extra features of dvd's or blurays.

That's not completely true. In this case, that scene was cut because it was a debriefing about how Fury handled the invasion. Hill starts by saying "You want to know what went wrong. How this horror, this catastrophe, could have been averted." The problem with that is the WSC shot a nuke at New York. Would that have averted the catastrophe? The WSC is sitting in judgment of Fury when at the end of the film, the audience sits in judgment of the WSC. They say he made mistakes but who exactly made the mistakes? And it's not like Fury stopped the delivery of the nuke so whatever, WSC.

This scene just throws you off completely from where the film ends up. The misdirection doesn't work well. This scene makes it feel like Fury and his decisions are the focus of the film, instead of the Avengers. Besides that, it's just dialogue with a few brief cuts to our heroes doing nothing. It's all very slow. Cobie's performance wasn't spectacular in this clip but I do not believe that's why the scene was cut. The scene was cut because it didn't work right and required the ending scene where Agent Hill calls out the WSC as the ones who made the mistakes and ultimately supports Fury's decisions where before you thought she was undercutting him.

The audience ended up in the same place in regards to our opinions of Fury and the WSC. Agent Hill wasn't needed to lead us there.

I still think there's more to her role than has been let on.

Hayley has been in LA since March 16 with no plans to leave any time soon.

We know her next acting job doesn't start until some time in June (the film with Hiddleston).

Yes, I am still sticking out my neck to say she's Sharon Carter.

I don't know who EVC is playing, but I am guessing it ain't Sharon.

Also, I believe Ruffalo will be making an appearance in this film, based on some stuff I have gleaned by being a complete obsessive.

We know her next acting job doesn't start until some time in June (the film with Hiddleston).

Also, I believe Ruffalo will be making an appearance in this film, based on some stuff I have gleaned by being a complete obsessive.
Ruffalo in TWS? Where did you get that from? I know he's in an after-credit scene for IM3 but I've heard nothing on him being in TWS.

As for Atwell, I'm willing to believe she's mainly going to appear via flashbacks, not actually be part of the film as Sharon Carter. I highly doubt Marvel would give EVC the title of Agent 13 in the official press release and then make her into a completely different character (although looks like Marvel is changing how they use traditional comic characters with how they're portraying The Mandarin in IM3.)

According to the press-release, EVC is playing "Agent 13".

Usually, I would very much doubt it being a red herring. But as of recently... Eh.

Three fight scenes really do indicate this could be more than a cameo. Scarlett Johansson had about as much action in the Avengers.

I just don't see it happening, though. Sorry.

Can there be one thread free from the whining about the plot element?

I am having difficult imagining Atwell as a blonde...the manips on the internet do not help, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"