The Winter Soldier Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
O. M. F. G.
jessie.gif

excited11.gif

excited2.gif

Just finished watching it (for the first time)

muppets_-_flailing_kermit.gif

tumblr_mmgkzm3ZlB1qihztbo1_250.gif

pretty much sums up my reactions

Only part of the trailer I didn't like was the music. Too generic.

I'm more excited for this film than any other MCU film. The trailer is just icing on the cake.

With Cap and Black Widow taking the forefront I want some great fight scenes. Looks like we'll be getting some of that from bits in the trailer....which was freakin awesome btw. This looks like it'll be the best Phase 2 movie.

Regarding the Russos, I confess I judged a book by its cover with them at first, but after interviews saw the vision they had for the flick. Now it makes sense.

I feel like every Phase 2 film is ramping up the level of epicness from the one previous...

Which may just mean that GOTG may be the most epic film ever...and that none our bodies are ready for AOU!

I migt have been so overjoyed at watchign that I perhaps squeeled like a little school girl.

Only part of the trailer I didn't like was the music. Too generic.

Agreed, but I think they're going low key with this one since it's supposed to be more of a political thriller. I don't think it's meant to be one of those kind of trailers where there's an epic choir and all that stuff even though that kind of music would have matched the awesomeness in the trailer lol.

The trailer was amazing, way better than anything we saw for Thor: TDW & even Iron Man 3 (first IM3 trailer was pretty good IMO). This trailer cements Winter Soldier as my second most anticipated movie of 2014, after dat Guardians.

Is it me or does the suit he's wearing at :53 look like a completely different suit from the WWII suit and the SHIELD one?

Fantastic trailer. The winter soldier teases are amazing, and so is Captain America's old school way of thinking clashing with Shield's methods, and the presence of Robert Redford just brings a fantastic feeling of class and prestige to the surroundings. This looks like Marvel's best phase 2 movie, and I love Iron Man 3 and can't wait for Thor 2, but this looks great!

I'll agree it looks really good.

Are we looking at Ultron here? "I thought the punishment came after the crime"

Is that Fury on the operating table at 1:02??

Thank you Marvel UK! (I can't with apple right now, it won't work for me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"