First Avenger Captain America Cannon and Real World Facts - MUST READ

well you can only be so realistic, wouldn't his blood crystalize if he froze? it all comes down to what services the movie the best in the end

well it counts on how the SSS effected his body and how he freezes.

i dont see this movie being overly realistic...remember this movie is being described as Indiana Jones with gadgets

i dont see this movie being overly realistic...remember this movie is being described as Indiana Jones with gadgets

I agree. I don't really want it to get too realistic either. I wouldn't mind if it was more or less like Begins or TDK, which presented it's material in a way that it felt realistic, but still had very fantastical elements. With a more adventurous tone obviously.

That statement always bothered me. I mean other than his shield, what gadgets would Cap have? Probably a field medic kit and a 2-way radio, if anything else.

Last edited:
well you kind just have him freeze on land cause he probably would have been found a few days later and not 70+ yrs later. That is why frozen under water or buried deep in group frozen works better.

You have him freeze on land then covered in snow during a blizzard. I just dont think water works cause one he would drown first, two things dont freeze like that under salt water, and three if he did go into the water he would be eaten by fish crabs bacteria you name it

The Captain America GENIUS can't even spell "Canon" properly.

That statement always bothered me. I mean other than his shield, what gadgets would Cap have? Probably a field medic kit and a 2-way radio, if anything else.

i think it would be more that the Red Skull and fellow Nazi scientists would use psuedo science....giant robots and deathrays...sort of like Skycaptain and the world of tomorrow

i think it would be more that the Red Skull and fellow Nazi scientists would use psuedo science....giant robots and deathrays...sort of like Skycaptain and the world of tomorrow

And depending on how much Ultimate influence they decide to go with, possible alien tech aiding the Nazi's as well.

exactly...i think this movie is going to be as real as the Spider-man or Iron Man movies. Yes there will be some realism but not at the levels of Nolans Batfilms.

exactly...i think this movie is going to be as real as the Spider-man or Iron Man movies. Yes there will be some realism but not at the levels of Nolans Batfilms.

Iron Man seems to be about the perfect blend. I want to see some epic fight scenes with Cap against the skrull tech/skrull soldiers themselves, and of course the Red Skull.

Edit--I just thought of an awesome image of Cap fighting Red Skull on a catwalk with an entire warehouse of alien/nazi tech sprawling out beneath them, as Cap tries to stop some kind of super-bomb from being launched at the US.

I would love to see a scene like that, especially if they film the fight between Cap and Skull right. Two Super soldiers going at it could be awesome to watch.

Last edited:
i dont know if they could use skrull stuff at all. Since skrulls fall under FF stuff i believe and fox still has FF at this time. From all we know.

well i rather stick to regular old nazis and not get aliens present in 40s, better left for present day lol in my opinion that is.

They might be able to get away with using them, if they go with the "Chitauri" label, instead of calling them Srkulls.

I wouldn't mind seeing them. Could even be used to explain how Red Skull survived into the 21st century.

nah, i want nazi's, no skrulls or chitauri, just nazi's and red skull, and maybe baron zemo or von structor

They might be able to get away with using them, if they go with the "Chitauri" label, instead of calling them Srkulls.

I wouldn't mind seeing them. Could even be used to explain how Red Skull survived into the 21st century.

same way Nick Fury did....Infinity Formula

same way Nick Fury did....Infinity Formula

I can understand if some older fans don't want aliens, but the Infinity Formula? I guess it could work, but you'd have to explain why the Red Skull hasn't really done anything in over 65 years, until after they unfroze Cap. Unless someone else has been dealing with the Red Skull in Cap's absence. Or just explain what the heck Skull has been doing for the last six and a half decades.

Skrulls are mainly FF turf, but i'd be sort of okay with them. Depends on how they show them. (Chitauri sounds AWESOME)

I wonder if, at the end, they'll show him getting frozen? Then they can flash forward to modern era and have the ice crack or somethin.

I can understand if some older fans don't want aliens, but the Infinity Formula? I guess it could work, but you'd have to explain why the Red Skull hasn't really done anything in over 65 years, until after they unfroze Cap. Unless someone else has been dealing with the Red Skull in Cap's absence. Or just explain what the heck Skull has been doing for the last six and a half decades.

In a movie where a Super Soldier Serum makes a guy the pinnacle of human perfection I dont see why a Infinity Formula that ages guys slowly outside the realm of believeablity.
Explain the Red Skull the way they did it in the 80's movie. That he was active and behind the scenes causing anarchy....killed JFK, MLK...stuff like that

well easiest thing for red skull is to for some reason to be put into suspended animation maybe something is wrong with him if they go with him having some hybrid take on the SSS. Or maybe he could have just went into hiding poping up from time to time but no one knew it was the skull, maybe he went by some other identities.

In a movie where a Super Soldier Serum makes a guy the pinnacle of human perfection I dont see why a Infinity Formula that ages guys slowly outside the realm of believeablity.
Explain the Red Skull the way they did it in the 80's movie. That he was active and behind the scenes causing anarchy....killed JFK, MLK...stuff like that

I suppose that's fair, but i just see the whole "drug that keeps you young" as a bit contrived. But it's reasonable in the established universe.

I suppose cloning bodies could also work, and there's some precedent for it in the comics.

How old is Red Skull in the comics anyway circa WWII?

its the easiest approach and its from the comics.

i dont know if they could use skrull stuff at all. Since skrulls fall under FF stuff i believe and fox still has FF at this time. From all we know.

Mavel owns the Skrulls!!!

Fox has the rights to the Super-Skrull

you sure could i would think all skrulls fall under the ff film rights. like how dd rights include electra/kingpin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"