First Avenger Captain America: Super Soldier (The Video Game)

You never know, they could pull out an enjoyable game that isn't just total crap. I still think TIH wasn't that horrible. I had fun with it.

I did. It was super boring, I regret buying it. Even if I bought it for 20 bucks.

:cap: Here is the official game cover for Captain America: Super Soldier.
captainacover.jpg

Yeah... he looks like he could use a little more fiber in his diet....

Good news! It might not suck!

Nevertheless, I've been proselytizing that the Cap game will be, at least, good. I'm telling people, and now I'm telling you readers that Captain America may not be about to get his own Batman: Arkham Asylum, but he is getting a game worth paying attention to, one that, as it approaches the end of its development is exceeding what I thought it could be.

Source: http://kotaku.com/#!5794752/raise-your-expectations-for-the-captain-america-video-game

I wish they would release a demo of this game. They did for both Iron Man games but passed on the Thor game. I guess we'll find out in 3 weeks if that will happen or not.

Has there been any new videos or demos lately? :cap:

I wish they would release a demo of this game. They did for both Iron Man games but passed on the Thor game. I guess we'll find out in 3 weeks if that will happen or not.

Has there been any new videos or demos lately? :cap:
Nah, only the ones from NY preview night on Gamespot & Gametrailers.

STILL wish there was a away to play Thor in the Cap game and Visa versa. :D

STILL wish there was a away to play Thor in the Cap game and Visa versa. :D

Me too. In the original Iron Man game, if you played it, then when you played the Hulk game, one of the skins was Hulkbuster.

E3's coming up in the next couple of weeks. I'm sure there'll be something there.

When I was at the NYCC back in October, they had the game available to play, but only the makerso f the game could. From what I saw then and from what i see now, there have been VERY good improvements in terms of graphics and the overall design. I may pick this up, but the problem is, there are so many movies I have ot see in June and July as well as my weekly ocmics, I just may not have umoney.

Nice! Judging on how they did Thor, I hope Sega includes at least 3 other suits to choose from. I'm just glad we have the 1942 Ultimate costume.

Looks like I need to preorder it now though, but at least it's cheaper than other games. Going by the achievements it looks like we could be recreating the train scene from the movie too on chapter 12!

I totally just pre-ordered it through GameStop. I really love the Ultimates pack.

Can. Not. Wait!!

That prologe trailer looked pretty damn cool. I pre-ordered my copy a month ago, now I just need to go and put money down every week until its paid off.

That prologue video was awesome. So is that Ultimates skin. I'll wait for more gameplay to decide if I should pick it up.

You know what was cool about that prologue trailer? Every single bad ass move he does is something I recognised actually seeing Cap able to do in various demos. That's so rare in video games. I always hated seeing my superhero character do something totally bad ass in a cut scene that you can't actually do in the game.

^ so true. i had forgotten most of the demo when i saw that trailer but i went back and watched sum gameplay and he does it all! even the ground pound!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"