Captain Marvel General Discussion and Speculation - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good choice. :up: Keanu would've been awesome too.

Jude Law is Mar-Vell!! Hell yeah

Interesting that they went after Keanu. Hope they can get him in the MCU soon

Jude Law is Mar-Vell!! Hell yeah

Interesting that they went after Keanu. Hope they can get him in the MCU soon

Keanu is my pick for Johnny Blaze, if he were to appear in the movies.

Also, Variety confirmed Mendelsohn :up:

Weird, just when I was about to post the waiting SpongeBob gif again. :o

And so we finally have our Mar-Vell (who are we kidding, that's who he'll be). Honestly I would've preferred Keanu (what a cool Mar-Vell he would have made!), but oh well. I like Law too. He's a bit too old to play the love interest though...

Not in the least surprised about Mendehlson, but it's nice to have official confirmation. :up:

Watch them cast Cassel as Batroc the Leaper's dad or something

Fantastic casting! Jude Law in the MCU is gold. Keanu Reeves would have been great but he is most likely focused on John Wick: Chapter 3.

Jude Law in the MCU......I wonder if he had talks with RDJ and Rachael McAdams about it.

Variety updated it, he is indeed Mar-Vell

Law will be playing Doctor Walter Lawson, a.k.a. Mar-Vell, who becomes a mentor of sorts to Danvers as she tries to figure out her new powers.

Marvel now has both sets of Holmes and Watson. Any chance of a scene with all of them?

Infinity War MUST have a scene featuring RDJ and Cumberbatch where one states the obvious and the other responds with “no s**t, Sherlock”, followed by track laughter.

Yes! I approve of this casting, glad they’re still including Mar-vell, and I like that it sounds like they’re going with more of a mentor role than love interest for him. :up:

On the TV Sherlock front Lucy Liu directed a episode Luke Cage for season 2.

Jude Law's best friend and Cumberbatch Frankenstein co-star Jonny Lee Miller is the only current Sherlock associated actor to have not done anything with Marvel yet.

I said they would include Mar-Vell in some capacity.

Marvel has found a way to include original versions of superhero mantles in their movies. The Original Guardians Of The Galaxy as The Ravengers. Hank & Janet as the original Ant-Man and Wasp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"