Caption This: X-men 3 [merged]

The Original Bamfer

Big, Bald and Beautiful
Reaction score
Okay, okay... Its a bit early but we got a lot to work with! The pics should steadily flow in now, and this is an amazing thread to have when they do... Its a guaranteed great time!

Most poeple who were hear during X2's release will know that a 'Caption This' is but if you don't, its simply a thread where you post pictures from the movie, cast, etc and write a caption to go with it. Its a fun time :D

I'll start, but I'm not alwyas the best at it...

shawnandellen.jpg

Kitty is obviously saddened
Bobby: Kitty, its al-
Kitty: I don't wanna talk about it...
Bobby: We can do it again.
Kitty: No.
Bobby: You just need practice!
Kitty: Bobby, please.
Bobby: Oh come on, you didn't ruin our romantic, ice-skating movie moment... You just fell.

multiplemen2me.jpg

Copy Convention: Believe it or not, Jamie did once resemble all of these copies... Cosmetic surgey is an all too common practice these days.

42446091_2de3c5c0ea.jpg

Wolverine: (thinks) Why is there a camera crew at the Brotherhood's hideout?
Director: Yet another reality show. Maybe I could a'been a huge film director if only I would have stuck with -
Wolverine: Reality show, eh? You smell familiar...

42446122_10a87ca1f0.jpg

Man in Orange: Which one is Wolverine?
Man Offscreen: Hmm... they look both pretty much the same.
Man in Orange: I say the one on the left, he's a tad shorter and is more muscular.
Man Offscreen: Nah, man on left is on an incline and man on right is flexing. Its unfair.

Okay, haha, these certainly aren't the best - pretty lame... but get your creative juices flowing and this will be a swell thread, and an extrmely fun one too when other pics roll in.

Get crazy! :p

shawnandellen.jpg

Bobby tries to console Kitty Pryde after it's revealed Lockheed is having an affair with Colossus.

multiplemen2me.jpg

THE MULTIPLE MAN TASK FORCE AGAINST SHANNEN DOHERTY'S EYE.

I know they are teh suck111.

shawnandellen.jpg

Statitory Rape? NOoooooooo, not in Canada

multiplemen2me.jpg

Jaaaaared! How many times have i told you, don't look at the camera! No don't! UUgh, STOP THAT.

Looks like there going to use the same technology Matrix Reloaded and Revolutions is using to produce quick and easy clones, pan out blur shot, and smile at the camera! Im going to make an avatar out of that one!!

42446091_2de3c5c0ea.jpg
Hugh:"Whadda ya mean Gambit's not in it?!"

Here you go Multiple man avatar made out of the image. Something quick!

multiple.gif

42446091_2de3c5c0ea.jpg

wolverine-WOULD YOU MIND GETTIN YOUR HAND OFF MY DICK?!?!?!

^ And here I thought I was the only person who noticed that hand appears to be grabbing his jiggly bits.

shawnandellen.jpg

Bobby was shocked. He'd never seen a forehead quite so big in his entire life. How she was going to phase that through a wall he didn't know.

Cheap and below the belt I know, but I'm out of ideas, so took the easy route.

shawnandellen.jpg

Bobby: I swear, it's never happened to me before...:(

42446091_2de3c5c0ea.jpg

Okay, Hugh, now turn your head and cough

Excel said:
42446091_2de3c5c0ea.jpg

wolverine-WOULD YOU MIND GETTIN YOUR HAND OFF MY DICK?!?!?!

That's...that's...LOL...you made me laugh so hard I hurt myself...damn floor...

But seriously...that was funny...too funny...my BF thinks I'm crazy...but seriously...who wouldn't want to?

42446091_2de3c5c0ea.jpg

Earphone Guy: Yes, that is Ronald Weasley over there, but no Mr. Jackman, he will not play Dungeons and Dragons with you.

multiplemen2me.jpg

Casting call for the biographical movie Unabomber.

This isn't a caption, but i just wanted to point out how not one of them can refrain from..... looking weird-ALL of them

The one in the forefront with his hands in his pockets looks like he's doing something dirty...with his hands...in his pockets...don't like the look on his face either...

Well it must get boring standing around he has to do something to keep himself occupied.lol

he can always go and fondle Hughie.....God, that sounded dirty!

:-)O )

I'd like to fondle hugh.oh yeah.

Sure, me too

I just do not know what is going on with me, I am a good girl....maybe is all the bad guy flirting....good guy marrying thing.....whatever....sure, let fondle him!

Gambit_rx8 said:
shawnandellen.jpg

Bobby: I swear, it's never happened to me before...
frown.gif

Kitty: yes, yes, of course......whatever.... actully is not such a BIG deal

42446091_2de3c5c0ea.jpg

Logan: Nice try kid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"