Catman is OFFICIALLY. . .

I have bought 5 gifts myself, delegated to another the purchase of 8 others so yes I am done :)

Lucky or smart? :cwink: I like going shopping when they have those 25-50% off specials. :o

Won't work on me :oldrazz: several of my family gets money or gift cards to places I know they love to go too

I do gift cards as well......its hard buying for my nieces......so gift cards are easier, and my bank doesn't charge extra for American Express, MC or Visa gift cards.......you pay for the actual amount on the card....so its easy and fast.

Yep, all done though I only get one gift per person each year, my roomates get a little something and my parents get both get a shared gift.

I try to get something that's useful...my parents got a wall mounted Flat Screen Hi Def TV and my roomates(whom are both female) got clothes this year.

....and with my parents finally moving last month the TV acts as both a Christmas and a house warming gift.:up:

Got done last night.got everything wrapped and under the tree. When it comes to Christmas I try to follow by budge of around $1000, but this year I somehow spent $1600 if you include the 360 HD Player I bought for myself.

I think it broke down to $900 on my wife, $250 on my mom, $50 on my dad ( he doesn't really celebrate christmas) and the rest were friends and family.

I hope everyone has a great christmas.

I got some done, but I like last minute shopping though...I do have alot to do still though :(

I finished my shopping today. The stores were crazy. It was like an orgy of flesh.

Where's the fun in that? :csad:

Spending money is fun what! lol

It is, as it wasn't busy or full of people, and I got paid and thought what the hell do it now and its all done and dusted dont have to worry about doing it now.

I went out tonight just to be around all the crazyness. Picked up a couple more gifts. People were having fun it but I love how from Nov 24th till Dec 25th people forgot how to park or leave a parking lot

i do the same thing , i stopped by the mall just to be around people who acted like chickens with their heads chopped off. it was actually a good scene .

2008 EDITION

I'm done! And all I spent was $40 bucks. :o Cheap gifts for everyone this year. :o And I want to thank Target for it. :o

But seriously...I went to Target and they had a display of DVDs for $5 bucks. So, I got DVDs for everone this year. This is what I got:

1. Robocop: 20th Anniversary 2-Disc Special Edition
2. Commando: Director's Cut
3. Daredevil
4. Catch Me If You Can: Special Edition. Full Screen unforunately
5. Power Rangers - The Movie
6. Turbo - A Power Rangers Movie
7. A Cinderella Story
8. A Knight's Tale

1. Robocop: 20th Anniversary 2-Disc Special Edition
2. Commando: Director's Cut
3. Daredevil
4. Catch Me If You Can: Special Edition. Full Screen unforunately
5. Power Rangers - The Movie
6. Turbo - A Power Rangers Movie
7. A Cinderella Story
8. A Knight's Tale

You are too good to those around you :o

I haven't even started my christmas shopping yet

I want to get my mom the complete Cosby Show series, but she doesn't want me to spend alot of money on her.

I just started and completed Christmas shopping today.

im not buying presents this year

I can't be bothered. My relatives don't celebrate the holiday.

I am officially finished as of tonight. And I'm so broke I have only hopes of getting pure cash from others so I can pay for their gifts. :csad:

Heya,

I've been done since beginning of December. Thank goodness, and it was easy. Just a wacom tablet for my wife. =P Everything else she is buyin' for people I just tack my name too. I swear, the easiest and best method for me. =D

Other than that, the real present for us is our baby is due on the 23rd, and if all goes well be home on Christmas.

Baby born on Christmas Week = I can be a cheap bastard. =P

Woot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"