Champions League!!!

Batarang said:
Are they actually relegating any teams as of yet?

Not till anything's proven.

Iceman/Psylocke said:
At this rate the whole of Seria A will have to be relegated into Serie B.
Mostly just the top teams, I think.
Darn corruption!

Iceman/Psylocke said:
At this rate the whole of Seria A will have to be relegated into Serie B.

This thing has no end, every team has cheated :(:( :down

R_9 said:
This thing has no end, every team has cheated :(:( :down

If true they could be banned from Europe like English teams were.

Iceman/Psylocke said:
If true they could be banned from Europe like English teams were.

If that's the case, then next year's champions league is going to be a bit boring without Milan, juve and inter

Not only that, but probably a large majority of players from those teams would desert them.

This thing is a lot bigger than the amount of publicity it's received so far.

yeah, it's surprising how everybody is trying to ignore this. :confused:

Any event that threatens the validity of the results of the most important leagues in the world should be the biggest football news going. Most football sites / newspapers are only running a couple of stories on it.

DBella said:
Holy crap!! Inter too? I hope both Inter and Milan will be cleared. But this does look bad for Inter, cous. :(

I never thought Fachetti, of all people, would do this.. He is one of the greatest defenders to play for Italy and Inter.. I hope all this is not true.. I'll never know until the results come out..

But my heart is truly broken now :(

Equinox said:
I never thought Fachetti, of all people, would do this.. He is one of the greatest defenders to play for Italy and Inter.. I hope all this is not true.. I'll never know until the results come out..

But my heart is truly broken now :(
I know how you feel for I feel the same way. :(

So, inter just asked about the referees?

R_9 said:
So, inter just asked about the referees?

Yeah, just asked... Never influenced the decision making.. Which Im happy about..

But Im not sure, if you're allowed to ask in the first case?:confused:

well, asking about that isn't such an evil thing...

R_9 a British mate of mine is insisting to me that Real Madrid has something to do with far right-wing politics. Is that true?

the problem is if asking wasn't the only thing they did, but everybody is innocent until proven guilty :)

Maxwell Smart said:
R_9 a British mate of mine is insisting to me that Real Madrid has something to do with far right-wing politics. Is that true?

Traditionally if a city has two clubs..You will mostly see the fans of one club belonging to the right wing and the fans of the other club at the left wing... Im not sure if its always true, but it holds for Milan and Rome...

R_9 said:
the problem is if asking wasn't the only thing they did, but everybody is innocent until proven guilty :)

Yes..that's true :up:

Equinox said:
Traditionally if a city has two clubs..You will mostly see the fans of one club belonging to the right wing and the fans of the other club at the left wing... Im not sure if its always true, but it holds for Milan and Rome...

Does Madrid have more than one club?

Maxwell Smart said:

that's not true.
That is something other teams say because we won a lot of champions leagues on the 50s (the first five on a row) and during that time there was a dictatorship on spain, so we became the "dictator's team". But if you take a look at that time you'll see that Barça won more leagues than madrid an athletic bilbao won most spanish cups, besides Spain was isolated from the rest of Europe due to the dictatorship so I highly doubt that Franco (the dictator) had any influence in the international championships.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"