Champions League!!!

I think the word going around now is that the transfer fee for Sheva is around £35 million.

R_9 said:
Chelsea is going to be a really dangerous team with sheva... They didn't have a guy who could score 25 or 30 goals per season until now
But it's not confirmed yet if he's going to Chelsea, right? Most likely he will. And he'll be reunited with his ex-Milan teammate, Crespo. I actually like those two paired up up front. If he moves to Chelsea, I'll be watching Chelsea's games more often than I do now. Stinkin' Sheva. :( But he'll always be one of my favorites. :up:

Equinox said:
Sadly he is :( .. Unless someone can go and teach his kids English :confused:
With all his money, I'd think he'd be able to afford a private tutor for his son. :down: :(

DBella said:
With all his money, I'd think he'd be able to afford a private tutor for his son. :down: :(

That's why I dont buy all his talk of wanting to move to London just to teach his kids English :confused::down

DBella said:
But it's not confirmed yet if he's going to Chelsea, right? Most likely he will. And he'll be reunited with his ex-Milan teammate, Crespo. I actually like those two paired up up front. If he moves to Chelsea, I'll be watching Chelsea's games more often than I do now. Stinkin' Sheva. :( But he'll always be one of my favorites. :up:

Crespo is not staying at Chelsea next season. In all likelyhood, he will be back at Milan...

Equinox said:
Crespo is not staying at Chelsea next season. In all likelyhood, he will be back at Milan...
For real?? :D :D

Equinox said:
That's why I dont buy all his talk of wanting to move to London just to teach his kids English :confused::down
Neither do I.

DBella said:
For real??

Yeah..Looks 90% likely to happen..

I really hope Adriano shuts up from now on and plays with his heart or just leaves the club to join a circus, where they will be able to make him laugh and be happy everyday :mad::down

Last I heard Chelsea wanted to keep Crespo. Haven't they offered him a new contract?

Batarang said:
Last I heard Chelsea wanted to keep Crespo. Haven't they offered him a new contract?

I dunno.. Coz, last I heard Crespo wanted to return to Italy :confused: .. So I really dont know wat's happening...

Equinox said:
Adriano has been doing this ever since the season was coming to a close! Always saying things like "Inter does not give me happiness" and crap like that.. I think he might pull a "Ronaldo" and leave us after the World cup.. Much like what Ronaldo did after winning the World cup in '02...

Traitors :( :down

Nothing concrete has come out of the Italian scandal yet.. Investigations are still on. There's talk of the serie A season being delayed next season until they bring out sme results from the investigations!

I don' think it's worth hanging onto players who don't want to play for the club however good they might be.

& I still can't believe the Italian thing. Delaying the season is a major step although I suppose many of the World Cup players won't be complaining too hard.

DBella said:
Sheva... please don't leave Milan for Chelsea!!! :(:(:(

Btw, I/P, I saw that little note of yours!
But I agree with you, it IS going downhill. *heart breaking*

You'll have to switch to the Premiership ;)

At least you can watch Shevchenko there.

Iceman/Psylocke said:

When Ronaldo left Inter(BASTARD:mad: :down ) for Real.. I thought I would start watching Real Madrid games..

But I just could'nt :down ... And Im Glad I did not :up:

Equinox said:
When Ronaldo left Inter(BASTARD:mad: :down ) for Real.. I thought I would start watching Real Madrid games..

But I just could'nt :down ... And Im Glad I did not :up:

Same when Beckham went but there's been something very wrong with Madrid for about 3 years or so.

Maxwell Smart said:
Man I don't know all these terms. Whats the Premiership?

aka English Premier League

Iceman/Psylocke said:
Same when Beckham went but there's been something very wrong with Madrid for about 3 years or so.

We've had some of the worst coaches in the world :up:

:(

Equinox said:
Yeah..Looks 90% likely to happen..

I really hope Adriano shuts up from now on and plays with his heart or just leaves the club to join a circus, where they will be able to make him laugh and be happy everyday :mad::down
Has Adriano been talking about leaving Inter?! :eek:

Iceman/Psylocke said:
I don' think it's worth hanging onto players who don't want to play for the club however good they might be.

& I still can't believe the Italian thing. Delaying the season is a major step although I suppose many of the World Cup players won't be complaining too hard.

I agree. It's better that Sheva goes rather than have him forced to stay in Milan and be unhappy and play like crap.

I already have an EPL team though - The Red Devils. Now, if he plays for Man. Utd. I'll be a happy woman again. :up:

Maxwell Smart said:
Man I don't know all these terms. Whats the Premiership?
Get Fox Soccer Channel and you'll get to see the English Premier League, Seria A, La Liga, Bundesliga, I believe they show Holland, Argentine League as well. :up:

DBella said:

I've heard that he could come to Real Madrid, and so could Zlatan... but I don't believe this things until i see them.

DBella said:

Im guessing he will follow in Ronaldo's footsteps after the World cup :rolleyes:

DBella said:
I already have an EPL team though - The Red Devils. Now, if he plays for Man. Utd. I'll be a happy woman again. :up:

I heard Sheva wants to go to London.. So you count the Red Devils out of the race...

DBella said:
I agree. It's better that Sheva goes rather than have him forced to stay in Milan and be unhappy and play like crap.

:( for you

http://www.football365.com/news/story_186415.shtml

Chelsea clinch Sheva signing

Wednesday May 31 2006

Chelsea have confirmed the signing of Ukraine striker Andriy Shevchenko from AC Milan for a fee of around £30million.
The 29-year-old flew into London to conclude negotiations with the Stamford Bridge club after announcing last week his intention to leave.
A statement posted on the www.acmilan.com website said: "AC Milan communicates it has ceded definitely the sporting rights of footballer Andriy Shevchenko to Chelsea Football Club."

R_9 said:
We've had some of the worst coaches in the world :up:
:(
Eriksson could be next.

DBella said:

This is from the AC Milan website:

http://www.acmilan.com/en/default.aspx

ANDRIY SHEVCHENKO: MILAN ANNOUNCEMENT

01/06/2006

A.C. Milan announce that it has ceded definitely the sporting rights of Andriy Shevchenko to Chelsea Football Club. A.C. Milan would like to thank Shevchenko, an extraordinary man and striker, for the many emotions he has given us during his seven years with the Rossoneri jersey. His 173 goals - second in the all-time Milan goalscoring charts - has contributed in a vital manner to the winning of one Serie A title, an Italian Cup, a League Super Cup, a Champions League and a European Supercup.

Iceman/Psylocke said:
This is from the AC Milan website:

http://www.acmilan.com/en/default.aspx

ANDRIY SHEVCHENKO: MILAN ANNOUNCEMENT

01/06/2006

A.C. Milan announce that it has ceded definitely the sporting rights of Andriy Shevchenko to Chelsea Football Club. A.C. Milan would like to thank Shevchenko, an extraordinary man and striker, for the many emotions he has given us during his seven years with the Rossoneri jersey. His 173 goals - second in the all-time Milan goalscoring charts - has contributed in a vital manner to the winning of one Serie A title, an Italian Cup, a League Super Cup, a Champions League and a European Supercup.
Dammit, Sheva!! Why not Man. Utd? :mad:
I could have tutored your son for free if you really wanted to stay at Milan.

Equinox said:
Something tells me that he'll be a flop at Chelsae :down

It'll be very hard for him to live up to his time in Italy. I don't think there's any chance of him being a Veron level flop but it might take him a while to adapt to English football at the age of 29.

DBella said:
Dammit, Sheva!! Why not Man. Utd? :mad:
I could have tutored your son for free if you really wanted to stay at Milan.

If only he had found out in time, things could have been so different. :(:(

Actually I'm not :(, I'm :D

Welcome to England Sheva :p

Iceman/Psylocke said:
It'll be very hard for him to live up to his time in Italy. I don't think there's any chance of him being a Veron level flop but it might take him a while to adapt to English football at the age of 29.

Speaking of Veron.. He's leaving Inter.. Im happy :) :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"