Champions League!!!

The only matches Rangers could lose is Inter or even draw. Rangers playing good in the Champons League.

Rangers vs Inter at San Siro can either be a Inter victory 2-0 or a 1-1 draw since theyre playing behind closed doors.. At glasgow, Inter may draw or win 1-0..But thats just me :O

Rangers vs Porto at portugal may go to Porto if they play the same way

Rangers should win against artmedia easily :up:

I'm The Thing said:
good for you, do you have anything else to say?

NAH ,,i'm here in the states and i dont get to see that much english soccer sucks though!..but i do get to go to this pub a few miles from me and watch some games there...mostly "man u " fans.. booooooo :down go reds

Equinox said:
Rangers vs Inter at San Siro can either be a Inter victory 2-0 or a 1-1 draw since theyre playing behind closed doors.. At glasgow, Inter may draw or win 1-0..But thats just me :O

Rangers should win against artmedia easily :up:

The thing is at Glasgow, i think the Inter players will be shocked as no other game in the group will be like it. The atmosphere and such, i really hope they do the card display again. It was amazing being part of something that looked so great.

I'm The Thing said:
The thing is at Glasgow, i think the Inter players will be shocked as no other game in the group will be like it. The atmosphere and such, i really hope they do the card display again. It was amazing being part of something that looked so great.

http://img366.imageshack.us/my.php?image=do6fsy1ot.jpg

Have you seen the atmosphere at the San Siro :o

Theres nothing that will make either the Inter or AC players shocked wherever they play :up:

kane9321 said:
NAH ,,i'm here in the states and i dont get to see that much english soccer sucks though!..but i do get to go to this pub a few miles from me and watch some games there...mostly "man u " fans.. booooooo :down go reds

Fair enough, I live in Scotland so i follow the Scottish Premier League more, I do hav a cousin in America that supports Man U though.

Equinox said:
Have you seen the atmosphere at the San Siro :o

Theres nothing that will make either the Inter or AC players shocked wherever they play :up:

Trust me, you haven't lived till you have experienced a Rangers v Celtic game at Ibrox. It is just amazing, nothing like it, trust me.

What i don't understand is that when Rangers win everyone including their own fans critisise the team, they say things like oh they didnt play very well but were just lucky and oh they need to defend better, yes we were lucky but we beat Porto, a very good team. However when Celtic played Barcelona, at home they scored their only shot of the game and barcelona missed some very good chances, and away Hartson scored an offside goal to make the score 1-1. After this people who didnt even support the club were congratulating Celtic and saying that luck was on their side and because of this deserved to win, I just don't understand why no one at all that supports anyone else actually likes Rangers. A Hibs fan the other day was trying to tell me that Kyrgiakos was in the box because he didn't know what he was doing and he should have been defending but both of Portos goals were scored by a defender.

I'm The Thing said:

so what do people think of the card display?

This is a celtic attempt

whaich one is better? I find the Celtic attempt extremely funny.

Who do you guys think is the best striker at the moment and who do you think is gonna win the world cup???

Id say Adriano and Brazil..Im not being biased, but their quality at the present moment speaks for themselves

adriano4.jpg

:D :up:

Equinox said:
Who do you guys think is the best striker at the moment and who do you think is gonna win the world cup???

Id say Adriano and Brazil..Im not being biased, but their quality at the present moment speaks for themselves

adriano4.jpg

I actually agree with you

Equinox said:
Have you seen the atmosphere at the San Siro

Theres nothing that will make either the Inter or AC players shocked wherever they play
icon14.gif
The Inter vs. Milan game last season could've been the best but alas...
frown.gif

kane9321 said:
NAH ,,i'm here in the states and i dont get to see that much english soccer sucks though!..but i do get to go to this pub a few miles from me and watch some games there...mostly "man u " fans.. booooooo go reds
If you subscribe to Fox Soccer Channel (FSC) you'll get to see plenty of EPL action. It's even showing Seria A matches now (but hardly the teams I want to see
mad.gif
)

Equinox said:
Rangers vs Inter at San Siro can either be a Inter victory 2-0 or a 1-1 draw since theyre playing behind closed doors.. At glasgow, Inter may draw or win 1-0..But thats just me

Rangers should win against artmedia easily
Man, Equinox... those are my sentiments exactly! Do you ever bet on football matches?

Equinox said:
Inter are gonna top the group anyways
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
icon14.gif
I believe so too.
icon14.gif

Equinox said:

adriano4.jpg

ADRIANO!! :up: :up:

Liverpool will beat Manure :mad:
no more dudek to fumble the ball :O

DBella said:
Man, Equinox... those are my sentiments exactly! Do you ever bet on football matches?

LoL, I would love to, But im basically cash strapped right now and dont have a job..So I'd better stay away from anything related to gambling ;)

Equinox said:
LoL, I would love to, But im basically cash strapped right now and dont have a job..So I'd better stay away from anything related to gambling ;)
I am cheap so I hate gambling. :o:p

Oh, congrats on Inter's win yesterday. Juve is on a winning streak (damn them! :mad: :( ) and Milan lost to Sampdoria today. :(

I didn't get to watch Man Utd vs Liverpool but read that they drew 0-0. Wonder if it's an interesting match...

DBella said:
Oh, congrats on Inter's win yesterday. Juve is on a winning streak (damn them!
mad.gif
frown.gif
) and Milan lost to Sampdoria today.

I didn't get to watch Man Utd vs Liverpool but read that they drew 0-0. Wonder if it's an interesting match...

Thank you
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
icon14.gif

Darned Juve..
mad.gif
Theyre gonna lose this season for sure
redface1.gif

I didnt get to watch Man U vs Liverpool too..Maybe the English fans will tell us better on how the game was?

Equinox said:
Thank you
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
icon14.gif

Darned Juve..
mad.gif
Theyre gonna lose this season for sure
redface1.gif

I didnt get to watch Man U vs Liverpool too..Maybe the English fans will tell us better on how the game was?
Just goes to show I am not a sore loser. :o:p

Juve is going great so far... I dunno... they might take the Scudetto again this year. But it's still too early to tell. If Milan don't take it, I'd rather see it got to Inter than Juve.

I can't wait to hear about the Man Utd vs Liverpool review from fans here.

meh 0-0 nothing major to shout home about, both thems just sorta cancelled each other out. its a shame about keane, thats another player out on injury

the_ultimate_evil said:
meh 0-0 nothing major to shout home about, both thems just sorta cancelled each other out. its a shame about keane, thats another player out on injury
I have a feeling it's not that exciting of a match with that score. Were they playing mostly defensive??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"