Chapter 67 - Once Upon A Time In Texas - 11/02/09

SuperT

I See It, I Want It
Reaction score
Here ya go:

HIRO GETS A SECOND CHANCE TO SAVE THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE – JAYMA MAYS RETURNS AS CHARLIE – When Hiro (Masi Oka) travels three years into the past, he has a second chance to save Charlie (guest star Jayma Mays) from the hands of Sylar (Zachary Quinto). However, Samuel’s (Robert Knepper) presence serves to complicate Hiro’s mission even further. Elsewhere, H.R.G.’s (Jack Coleman) past with his Primatech partner (guest star Elizabeth Rohm) is revealed. James Kyson Lee, Hayden Panettiere and Sendhil Ramamurthy also star. Danielle Savre, Sally Champlin and Dawn Olivieri also guest star

....Charlie?

Wasn't the point of her character that Hiro couldn't save her?

Ugh, I have a bad feeling about this

I don't like the sounds of that too. Hiro's arc this season seems to be about him forgetting everything he ever learned about time travel.

Why doesn't he go back in time and kill Sylar?

He could go back to the moment where he gutted Sylar with a katana and gut him a few more times.

But that would require him using a katana and being cool again...we can't have that. :(

Hiro wants to save Charlie again? :huh: I really hope that's not the main storyline of that episode. If i wanted to see Hiro fail i would watch that episode of season 1 again.

Yes but I think, since he is more or less and expert at messing up time now, that it may turn out like the tragedy of The Time Machine. No matter what he cant save his love.

I really wonder what's going to happen. I can only seeing it being a disaster for the timeline or just a rehash of Season 1.

This has to be some sort of turning point for the character . I'd say he was on his way to joining Samuel but that's not going to work when he sees Syler eating ice cream at the carnival .
Also Hiro is dying this could of worked as a last hurrah . The worst case scenario is Syler kills him and gets time traveling ability.

I wonder if Hiro will make some sort of deal with Sylar; from the preview it seemed as though Sylar was attempting to remove Charlie's tumor rather than cut her head open, at least that's what I thought. It would be an interesting take I think.

I agree that it looks like Sylar is planning to perform some telekinetic brain surgery on Charlie rather then the typical head cutting.

From the trailer it looks like Hiro is planning to tell Sylar whats going to happen in the future in order to get his help. He says "I will tell you everything I know" and "Whatever it takes." I'm guessing he's willing to change the course of history in order to save the love of his life.

Even though I'm not sure I like the premise of this episode I can't deny that I'm extremely curious in seeing how it turns out.

Last edited:
maybe the result of this episode will be the return of bad-ass future Hiro!!

heres a thought... Past Sylar kills future (present?) Hiro and takes his time travel ability to travel to the future and kill Nathan/Sylar. However, past Hiro see's all of this and trains like crazy to become future bad ass Hiro and stop Sylar.

^wow thats confusing...season 3 type confusing... could be cool, but could be totally nuts

Last edited:
I dont want to see the timeline change but if they did maybe they'll reboot the show.

I don't think they'll reboot the show or else they would have done it at the beginning of the season. Though it would be interesting if Seasons 2 and 3 were whisked away.

well, it had to happen
even when he went back to save the first time
in season 1
we still never knew why she had initially had the plans to go to Japan, had studied Japanese, and knew Hiro in a way that predates even his origional time travelling
...wait, what?
no, no, that's right
yeah! so he has to go back to make things turn out the way they already did
....wait....I'm confuse
stupid effing time travel!

I was kidding but I see what you mean about that.

I like Jayma Mays' little lisp.

i need a site where i can watch the episode online, some one please help me!!!!

This episode is ridiculous. Whatever writer thought it was a good idea to reopen a story line that was tied up perfectly well in season 1 is a moron. I love how Charlie, who Hiro really just forgot about after her original episode is suddenly "his world and part of him died with her." This feels really forced.

stop complaining MATT and just enjoy the damn episode

How about we all stop complaining and enjoy THE DAMN EPISODE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"