The Mandalorian Chapter Thirteen Spoiler Discussion

I think read somewhere that Lucas more or less told Filoni and co that Yaddle wasn’t just gone, but outright dead.

Last edited:
I think read somewhere that Lucas more or less told Filoni and co that Yaddle wasn’t just gone, but outright dead.

Maybe Count Dooku or Darth Sidious killed her.

screen_shot_2015-08-03_at_10_b0b47660.jpeg

Or this guy.

I hope Ahsoka and Bo Katan & co all come back for the season finale when Boba Fett shows up along with Moff and maybe Thrawn in the background. Throw them all in there.

It's definitely something that I would love to see happen, but at the same time I don't want to get my hopes up about it too much either. I don't see how he's going to face Moff Gideon and all those Dark Troopers by himself though even with a Beskar spear and Grogu by his side.

He's going to need somekind of help and while Ahsoka might not come back I definitely think Bo Katan and Boba Fett will be involved in some capacity. They teased him at the end of the first episode for a reason and hopefully we get a good payoff from that by the end of this season.

It's definitely something that I would love to see happen, but at the same time I don't want to get my hopes up about it too much either. I don't see how he's going to face Moff Gideon and all those Dark Troopers by himself though even with a Beskar spear and Grogu by his side.

He's going to need somekind of help and while Ahsoka might not come back I definitely think Bo Katan and Boba Fett will be involved in some capacity. They teased him at the end of the first episode for a reason and hopefully we get a good payoff from that by the end of this season.
Is Boba likely to be an adversary at first? If Moff gets in on the action properly then I could see Ahsoka coming back. Also Bo already knows her in the context of this show. Seeing Mando up his awesomeness to the next level with that spear is something I really can't wait for either way.

The issue with Boba Fett is his current state of mind and loyalties are totally unknown. What does he even want?

When we saw him in the original trilogy, he was just an armored bounty hunter who worked for Jabba the Hutt and Darth Vader and just cared about money.

Hold-Up.

I saw someone mention K'Kruhk. Have we gotten New-Canon K'Kruhk action that I am unaware of? Because, if so, I need that in my life and I need him to be starring in future shows. I love that huge furry Jedi bro and his bad*** hat.

Yeah I get the feeling Boba Fett won't have any loyalties to anybody when we are properly introduced to him and he's going to be treated as sort of a wild card, unpredictable type of character. We still don't even know what his mission or purpose in this show is yet, but I'm sure its something where it mostly only benefits him.

That's why I can see him forming a temporary alliance with Mando, but they definitely won't be allies or buddies afterwards either at least that's how I kind of see things going, but obviously I could be wrong too.

Yeah I get the feeling Boba Fett won't have any loyalties to anybody when we are properly introduced to him and he's going to be treated as sort of a wild card, unpredictable type of character. We still don't even know what his mission or purpose in this show is yet, but I'm sure its something where it mostly only benefits him.

That's why I can see him forming a temporary alliance with Mando, but they definitely won't be allies or buddies afterwards either at least that's how I kind of see things going, but obviously I could be wrong too.

Well my question is, if Boba Fett has been on Tatooine this whole time, why did he either 1) get rid of his armor 2) lose his armor or 3) not try to get his armor back?

My buddy has this idea that they are looking to "Avengerize" SW on Disney+.

Multiple shows that will have connective tissue to tell a larger story that will crossover.
That’s what I wanted them to do with Star Wars so that would definitely suit me. We’re getting some of the best SW content since the OT in Mando right now and it is the perfect foundation to push on from and continue building around.

That’s what I wanted them to do with Star Wars so that would definitely suit me. We’re getting some of the best SW content since the OT in Mando right now and it is the perfect foundation to push on from and continue building around.

Honestly, I think the more important part is that The Mandalorian is trying to be good *first*, and franchiseable second. All the interconnection and worldbuilding and foundation efforts would be meaningless if the characters and story being told *now* aren't appealing.

Honestly, I think the more important part is that The Mandalorian is trying to be good *first*, and franchiseable second. All the interconnection and worldbuilding and foundation efforts would be meaningless if the characters and story being told *now* aren't appealing.

1000% this!

Yeah, no plans work out unless you focus on being good first independent of everything else. One reason why the MCU took off so quickly is Iron Man being a great film regardless of whatever else they might have been planning.

Yeah, no plans work out unless you focus on being good first independent of everything else. One reason why the MCU took off so quickly is Iron Man being a great film regardless of whatever else they might have been planning.

And their bigger plans could have been derailed if Iron Man flopped.

I think its pretty incredible how they have been able to balance introducing all these new characters without sacrificing the heart of this show which is mostly the arc/journey of Mando and Grogu.

I was not expecting Filoni to show so much restraint with Ahsoka considering his personal ties to the character, but he somehow managed to successfully introduce her and make people fall in love with her without having her completely take over or steal the entire episode.

You got to admire the maturity of a director/creator that is able to do that and as long as they can stick to that formula I am more than fine with them taking the Marvel approach and bringing in as many characters as possible for future spinoffs and other possible crossovers.

I hope Ahsoka and Bo Katan & co all come back for the season finale when Boba Fett shows up along with Moff and maybe Thrawn in the background. Throw them all in there.
Sasha Banks said she wouldn't be in season 2 again, and since her character runs with Bo it seems unlikely Bo is returning this season.

Considering the format of this show I also doubt we will see Ahsoka again this season.

I would have liked for the motion and separation to be a bit smoother, but my head canon is that igniting two sabers into each other like that is like trying to hold the same sides of two powerful magnets together. The blades pushing against each other. So to do it smooth and deliberately takes some strength.

But they get an A for doing it at all in live action. They really nailed Ahsoka's personal quirks and style.

Sasha Banks said she wouldn't be in season 2 again, and since her character runs with Bo it seems unlikely Bo is returning this season.

Considering the format of this show I also doubt we will see Ahsoka again this season.
Oh right. :csad: Future seasons then hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"