Charles Roven on Justice League and solo films

This proves that the Flash solo movie was not to be an offshoot of JLA. So it looks like the Hollywood Reporter was right on that one. And we also know the GL solo movie (if we ever get one) will not be an offshoot as well as that movie will feature Hal Jordan.

That doesn't mean that it would'n't have been influeneced by it... and it would be considered a spin-off. It might be a different universe but the branding and the function of the character are the same.

^ I think the opposite but each to his own.

That doesn't mean that it would'n't have been influeneced by it... and it would be considered a spin-off. It might be a different universe but the branding and the function of the character are the same.
Exacly. Even though it for the stated reasons wouldn't have been a direct spin-off to the Justice League, it seems obvious to me that they came up with the up with the idea for the Flash and Green Lantern solo-movies as the JLA project was getting more and more concrete, cause they saw the possibility to use the popularity that these characters would've gained shortly after the release of such a flick.

I hope they use Ryan Reynolds as the Flash (Wally West). He really would be perfect for the role. Also, with any luck, if they use him they can cast his real-life girlfriend Scarlett Johansson to play Linda Park.

Linda Park is korean-American why would you cast Scarlett :huh:

I wouldn't even begin to call The Flash a boring character.

Linda Park is korean-American why would you cast Scarlett :huh:

He probably doesn't know any Korean-American actresses let alone the fact that Linda Park is a Korean-American. Somebody else in another BB suggested Jennifer Love Hewitt in the same role only slightly changing the last name to Parker instead of Park. I don't agree with those suggestions BTW.

Also i woudn't call him boring either, there are plenty of characters in the DC-Universe whose solo-adentures i've always enjoyed more than The Flashs. So i've got got say, i woudn't be all excited if of all people it would be The Flash that gets a stand alone movie.

He probably doesn't know any Korean-American actresses let alone the fact that Linda Park is a Korean-American. Somebody else in another BB suggested Jennifer Love Hewitt in the same role only slightly changing the last name to Parker instead of Park. I don't agree with those suggestions BTW.

Well there's a Korean American actress with the same exact name who even besides that would be perfect for "Linda Park"

Linda Park
240x320.jpg

It can be forgiven though, as alot of artists tend to draw her as a white girl even thoguh she's not meant to be

She'd be a great choice (I've met her, shes really smart) but not with a bonehead like Ryan Reynolds.

I don't think this movie will happen anytime soon anyway.

I hope they use Ryan Reynolds as the Flash (Wally West). He really would be perfect for the role. Also, with any luck, if they use him they can cast his real-life girlfriend Scarlett Johansson to play Linda Park.

Hell no! If you cast Linda you gotta cast someone who looks like her. Linda should be Asian, not a blonde.

I agree...
That asian chick from Battlestar Galactica would be perfect.
I an also a big fan of James Roday for the title role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"