Batman Begins CHRIS NOLAN AT THE HYPE SPECULATION THREADS COMBINED HWD

hopefully joel schumacher will start an account soon. i'm sure he would get alot of uh...interesting feedback. :(

i wonder if MSJ sheds a tear every time a fanboy bashes DD. :D

Originally posted by marvel07
hey, does anyone here want bale as batman?

I don't just for the sheer fact that everyone else does. And I like to laugh at people when their hopes and dreams are shattered. Boy, am I going to have a lot of laughing to do...

I always go for the more unpopular choices...

..when everyone wanted Russel Crowe or Mel Gibson for Wolverine I wanted Gary Sinise (Lt. Dan from Forest Gump).

But yeah...Christian Bale is an awesome actor and while I wouldn't mind seeing him as Batman...I'd rather see someone else fill Batman's boots. Christian would've been the perfect Cyclops IMO....just imagine the heat Bale and Jackman would've created on screen!

Sweet mother of mercy! Nolan at the Hype! What a way to show the fans you mean business. Lets hope we see some of this come Superman's way. I think this shows that this film will get made and not lounge around in development hell like some of Wb's other comic book properties.

ps -- someone needs to clear out the superman boards. Everytime mcg's name is mentioned a hitman earns his wings.

Originally posted by lordsnipe
I don't just for the sheer fact that everyone else does. And I like to laugh at people when their hopes and dreams are shattered. Boy, am I going to have a lot of laughing to do...
I want YOU to play Batman.

I don't think Bob Kane himself knew as much about the character as you do.

Snipe for Batman! :D

Yeah! Can anyone do a photo manip of me in the cowl? That'd rock...
Joker could be, um, the Joker. And I would have no one but you as my Catwoman ;)

Catwoman, eh?

I wouldn't mind strutting around in a tight PVC outfit.....

..... that kinda reminds me of a Halloween I had a couple of years ago.....

Originally posted by emma_n22000
Catwoman, eh?

I wouldn't mind strutting around in a tight PVC outfit.....

..... that kinda reminds me of a Halloween I had a couple of years ago.....

Um, I think I speak for everyone when I say...
Pictures???

:)

Yes, we took some pictures. But they're not suitable for posting. :D

Originally posted by emma_n22000
Yes, we took some pictures. But they're not suitable for posting. :D

Not "suitable" or not "appropriate"? :)

Yeah! Can anyone do a photo manip of me in the cowl? That'd rock...
Joker could be, um, the Joker. And I would have no one but you as my Catwoman ;)

But I wanted lordsnipe as Catwoman....:(
:p

Originally posted by Clerk
But I wanted lordsnipe as Catwoman....:(
:p

I'll be Talia if you'll be my beloved...

Thank you snipes, great minds think alike

BOO YAH!

Originally posted by Matis17
If this is the real Chris Nolan than I must make sure he gets this message:

Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale, Bale...

Hopefully that will do it.

I wonder who matis wants for batman

BOO YAH!

Dear Chris Nolan,

Welcome to Super Hero Hype! Everyone here is very excited and honored that you have taken such a high and passionate intrest in this film, and we can't wait to see the results. I hope that by joining this chat board you will gain further understanding and insight to the character that will help you on your journey of this difficult task of respectively bringing this character to life once again. If you can, it would be spectacular if you could share with us your general vision, ideas, and direction you would like to take this film and what your hopes for it is (obviously you need not reveal any plots, villains, or other such info, just what you want to do with the film and your expetations). It is understandable if you wish not to respond at all, there will be no hard feelings if you don't. We do not want to make your journey harder by bugging you everyday with questions, comments, and suggestions. I just thought i would take this chance to welcome you to the sight, and say we are all very excited for you to be here and can't wait to hear from you.

Sincerely,
marvel07:batman:

so Chris,

please make the bat suit really true to the comics this time, i'm not totally against rubber, but don't do it all black, so for a year one look

pretty posistive. check out the thread 'regarding the nolan account'. Matt sent a pm asking if he's the real deal and recieved what sounded like an official response about how nolan asked to have the account set up so him and others involved in the flm may use it.

I hope it isn't revealed later on that it wasn't the real Nolan or I am gonna feel like a total idiot, but here it goes, for nothing...

WELCOME TO THE HYPE, MR. NOLAN!

There. It's done and said. I just hope he's actually here and it's not a complete joke.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY

Man, I hope it is really him.

yeah chris nolan dont listen to anything spider freddie is saying

Very well said Marvel07...couldn't have said it better myself.

Originally posted by Joker7
yeah chris nolan dont listen to anything spider freddie is saying

AMEN TO THAT!!!

It's an honor to have you here at the Hype Message Boards, Mr. Nolan, and we can't wait to see what you have in store...

...just hope there are no rubber nipples in store. :D

But in all seriousness I'm glad to see the franchise is getting back on the right track. Batman NEEDS someone like Mr. Nolan at the helm. It's a fine time to be a movie and comic book fan!

yes, please disregard everything said by spiderfreddie! merely reading his posts, you will lose braincells that will never return.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"