The Dark Knight Rises Chris nolan on for batman 3???

Coming from someone who loved The Dark Knight (still had big problems) I can honestly say Nolan should leave. Dont do a part 3. also I'm tired of seeing christian bale a batman. I'm not against him, But I dont wanna see him as batman anymore. Why? because he's done all there is to do. I didnt see batman evolve from BB to TDK. Bale just did what Bale does. He kept that same thing going. Here is the clincher I know he has it in him to do a kind of batman that will blow people away, But we will never see that partially because of the PG-13 rating. Bale is now handicapped by the times, This industry is never going to allow him to be the kind of batman he can be. (Same w/ daniel Craig regarding 007) Now, Going forward I beleive the only way to do these batman films is to start doing individual interesting takes on the character. Nolan being the intelligent man he is, may have made up his mind long ago that he wasnt gonna do another batman movie. Time will tell. All I'm saying is. IF the news hits that Nolan is all of a sudden out and WB ( Those money guzzling comic book tyrants ) is on the hunt for a replacment Director dont be too shocked.

You should stop talking.

Oh wait. You already have.

BanHammer.

Coming from someone who loved The Dark Knight (still had big problems) I can honestly say Nolan should leave. Dont do a part 3. also I'm tired of seeing christian bale a batman. I'm not against him, But I dont wanna see him as batman anymore. Why? because he's done all there is to do. I didnt see batman evolve from BB to TDK. Bale just did what Bale does. He kept that same thing going. Here is the clincher I know he has it in him to do a kind of batman that will blow people away, But we will never see that partially because of the PG-13 rating. Bale is now handicapped by the times, This industry is never going to allow him to be the kind of batman he can be. (Same w/ daniel Craig regarding 007) Now, Going forward I beleive the only way to do these batman films is to start doing individual interesting takes on the character. Nolan being the intelligent man he is, may have made up his mind long ago that he wasnt gonna do another batman movie. Time will tell. All I'm saying is. IF the news hits that Nolan is all of a sudden out and WB ( Those money guzzling comic book tyrants ) is on the hunt for a replacment Director dont be too shocked.

Wow, obviously a Schumacher fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"