The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Cinema Blend's Katey Rich's Response to Fan Reaction to Shailene Woodley.

Only on the internet do hack writers demand that people be attracted to other people.

A good clear fan photo with Shailene:

374426_435997426492989_1931794060_n.jpg

"Bruce Wayne supposed to be a tall, muscular, and handsome!"
And there was Michael Keaton.

"Joker supposed to be a skinny guy! And has those big teeth!"
And there was Nicholson. And Ledger.

"But.. But.. But curvaceous body is one of the most important thing about MJ"
"Is being tall and handsome also is one of the important thing being Bruce Wayne?"

I'm tired of watching those fanboys whining before anything is even finished..

yeah she definitely has put on weight in the face at least. im not CRITICIZING HER, I am merely making an observation, especially considering all her "pretty pics" posted by her supporters show the difference...

Is this observation meant to imply something? other than she has gained weight?

No, it's meant to point something out. Some of you are overly defensive.

what would it imply? its an observation of a picture that someone posted on this page, is that okay with you?

A good clear fan photo with Shailene:

374426_435997426492989_1931794060_n.jpg

5O2

Seriously there's no pleasing some people. Even if she was the life like version of an Erik Larson/Mark Bagley/Todd MacFarlane MJ, there will be someone saying she has pointy elbows and sharp knees.

No, it's meant to point something out. Some of you are overly defensive.

seriously, I know its not the case, but the way some people are on here, it almost seems like they feel they will get a date with her or something if they keep defending her honor. If you dont want us to comment on her looking a bit heavier in the face, tell her not to show up looking heavier in the face.

seriously, I know its not the case, but the way some people are on here, it almost seems like they feel they will get a date with her or something if they keep defending her honor. If you dont want us to comment on her looking a bit heavier in the face, tell her not to show up looking heavier in the face.

The problem is that you want a picture perfect MJ with photoshopped/air-brushed looks with a perfect hip/waist ratio. That's not going to happen, like Chris Cooper is not going to grow corn-rows on his head and Christian Bale didn't remove the mole near his right eye while playing Bruce Wayne.

These are actors who are also human. Of course Shailene will have large cheeks because she's a healthy young woman. Do you expect her just to remove the fat from her cheeks just to look like MJ? At least she's committed to the role and has dyed her hair.

Im supposed to be THANKFUL she dyed her hair red?!!? HAHAHA Oh Im sorry, Felicity Jones is a better looking MJ than Woodley. So no i dont need an airbrushed model.

Some real monsters on this site. Good luck dealing with those demons.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing Webb and Woodley's take on MJ. Can't wait for all this pissing and moaning to become irrelevant even for those advocating the complaints.

Im supposed to be THANKFUL she dyed her hair red?!!? HAHAHA Oh Im sorry, Felicity Jones is a better looking MJ than Woodley. So no i dont need an airbrushed model.
Felicity could not play MJ.

Some real monsters on this site. Good luck dealing with those demons.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing Webb and Woodley's take on MJ. Can't wait for all this pissing and moaning to become irrelevant even for those advocating the complaints.

LMAO!!! thanks needed a laugh.

Me thinks both extreme sides assume far too much

True, it's funny how we've got a new costume and the announcement of Chris Cooper as Norman Osborn, but what matters most to the Internet/media/fans is what Mary Jane looks like.

We humans are a strange bunch :dry:

True, it's funny how we've got a new costume and the announcement of Chris Cooper as Norman Osborn, but what matters most to the Internet/media/fans the most is what Mary Jane looks like.

We humans are a strange bunch :dry:
Fanboys are a weird bunch. They're extremely passionate whether it be wanting what they want or feeling a massive entitlement to defend what they like.

Woodley probably thinks both sides are a ridiculous joke.

I don't like either side being assumptive and lumping everyone into a group. I comment on her looks in the pics but my comments are geared towards the hair and makeup department. Not the girl herself who can look quite perfect for MJ.

I like being in the middle seeing both sides... Id rather not be narrow minded enough to only see one way and call people out on it.

Criticism is ok, just don't be mean about it. And also don't be ridiculously sensitive about another opinion either...

Not that it matters cause casting is done but to further illustrate my point, I still feel Felicity would have fit MJ better from a visual standpoint and these pics are examples of why i feel why, just imagine red hair.
felicity2.jpg

felicity_jones_varticle.jpg

article-0-0C75259B00000578-845_468x430.jpg

Actress-Felicity-Jones-007.jpg

Problem is.... Felicity doesn't look even an ounce likable.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"