The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Shailene Woodley IS Mary Jane Watson!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to hell for laughing this hard.

"steve perry"

"linebacker neck"

"stuntman"

lololol all the way to the bank

There's a difference in saying "I don't think she looks like MJ" and just making fun of her. Jesus, that just makes me sick to my stomach.
And people say PETER was an a-hole/*****ebag in TASM? Hypocrites.

Yay, more attacks on the posters instead of talking about the topic. Listen, I'm sure are actually some attractive posters on this forum...in fact, I KNOW there are because I've seen pictures. Also, without straying into egotistical territory, I think that I'm a pretty handsome fellow myself even if I'm a midget.

But even if a poster here at the hype is a 5'3, 320 lb albino with crooked teeth and more freckles on their face than stars in the sky...it's entirely possible that poster can differentiate between average beauty and exceptional beauty.

Well put. I'm also quite confidant with my looks. No worries there. And I actually know a very sexy midget irl. Don't sell yourself short.......

aw crap. No pun intended. :dry:

She's probably cutting herself right now in her bathroom. Shame on you.

Yay, more attacks on the posters instead of talking about the topic. Listen, I'm sure are actually some attractive posters on this forum...in fact, I KNOW there are because I've seen pictures. Also, without straying into egotistical territory, I think that I'm a pretty handsome fellow myself even if I'm a midget.

But even if a poster here at the hype is a 5'3, 320 lb albino with crooked teeth and more freckles on their face than stars in the sky...it's entirely possible that poster can differentiate between average beauty and exceptional beauty.

You realize that potentially dozens of actresses tried out for this part right? They chose her for a reason.
You people are jaded and pathetic.
You're basically saying MJ is nothing more than eye candy, a object to draw sexual feelings from.
That's extremelly shallow. What happened to making a good movie?
What's more important, a good movie or a faithful movie? She evidently has something that will make this character special.

Its funny because plenty of girls find me attractive and being that I am a part-time waiter I get at least one a week asking me if I am a model. I'm not trying to boast or anything but are you really going to go there? lol....yes every single person who likes comic books must be a fat, slob unattractive loser living in their parent's basement. Yep, its kind of the price you have to pay when you decide to be a fan of comic book characters :whatever:

You realize that potentially dozens of actresses tried out for this part right? They chose her for a reason.
You're basically saying MJ is nothing more than eye candy, a object to draw sexual feelings from.
What's more important, a good movie or a faithful movie? She evidently has something that will make this character special.

evidenced by what? her being casted? Kirsten Dunst is on the phone, she wants to speak with you.

You better cool it with the personal insults btw, mods don't seem to like that kind of stuff.

And you calling people pathetic is better than people commenting on Shailene because...?

Practice what you preach.

Everyone take it down a notch with the personal insults otherwise infractions will start to be passed out accordingly.

And you calling people pathetic is better than people commenting on Shailene because...?

Honestly though? I think he's just calling as he sees it.

There's a strong reason why all of my friends who are girls who like comic books, superheros, cosplay and video games hate this community.

Last edited:

#Damnthatsgood

efgrwgedrg.png

pretty smile she has

Okay, that's just too cute not to love. :woot:

More like this!

She doesn't look the part to me, that's all I say. Can't we just have Emma wear a red wig and have her play both parts?

If you can't handle it yourself, don't dish it out. It's because you are.
You're basing this entire actress' worth off of solely her looks.
Is that right? Can you say with a straight face that that is even remotely right?
It's disturbing how much crap people will throw at a person just because that person doesn't resemble a FICTIONAL character as close as they're "suppose" to be.

why can´t MJ be a normal Teenager that Peter meets ? why she has to be supermodel? and will you take let´s say Megan Foxx over this?
i say if she can act and look the part great
if she just looks great but not act....well...no
plus look at her here she looks good
efgrwgedrg.png

Of course, it's the typical "The actor doesn't look the part" nonsense. Same as Ledger and Hathaway, why shouldn't it be with her as well. Just an idea, google her. She looks great, these amateur set pics don't do her any justice. And actually try to be open-minded for once, please.

i just wish her hair was more red. only nitpick, then again, it could look better in film

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"