Classic Professor X: The Patrick Stewart Thread

Discussion in 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' started by psylockolussus, Mar 2, 2013.

1. GuestStar2004

GuestStar2004 Well-Known Member

he doesn't actually say that they will be back for more filming, i think you may be reading to much into what he is saying

2. marvelrobbins

marvelrobbins Well-Known Member

The Patrick Stewart Interviews hints

1:Maybe the time travel Is very much like the original comic only It Involves
    wolverine Instead of Kitty
    2:Bryan Singer will have an on screen explantation for Xavier's return
    3:The first month was laregly shooting stuff for future part of film that Involve group scenes and some of Indiavual scenes
    4:Ian Mckellen,Halle Berry,Anna Paquin,and Ellen Page may return to Montreal
    to shoot certain parts of future scenes

3. NanaT

NanaT X-Men United!

I never he said he that he says anything. I said he implies that they will be back so yes I'm reading between the lines.

4. NanaT

NanaT X-Men United!

I forgot about that. He says they will be an explanation, possibly hinting that he won't be using Brett Ratner's mind in twin body explanation. I guess time will tell.

Thank you, it looks like you agree with me.

5. JP

JP Smelly

I didn't see/hear him so much as imply that, though.

6. GuestStar2004

Me either

7. marvelrobbins

Well I defently think It's possable the OT actors have left Montreal because they finished their scenes.Maybe Daniel CUdmore and BooBoo stewart stayed as long as they did since some green screens was likely not done till they started some of 1973 scenes.It's defently possibly that besides Hugh jackman the OT cast Is mostly done.Now if OT actors are
    sighted again In Montreal we know that speculation Is wrong.But,also remember Ian Mckellen filmed his scenes for X2 In 2 weeks so they In 4 and a half weeks could get
    plenty of OT cast for future scenes.

8. JP

JP Smelly

Booboo/Cudmore/Ashmore stayed longer because they didn't have other commitments. They were in Montreal for a while, but they weren't on set every day. That's why we'd always get tweets from them about going to dinner, or hanging out with someone, or sight seeing. Since they were all free of other commitments, their scenes weren't so much of a priority.

Berry and Paquin, on the there hand, forced the production to schedule all their scenes in a matter of days/weeks. So they were on set all day, for an extended period of time.

9. NanaT

NanaT X-Men United!

I don't think either Halle or Anna filmed for 4 and a half weeks and they are the leading ladies of the OT. They both filmed a week at most. I think.

10. JP

JP Smelly

And there's nothing wrong with that. Filming for 1-2 weeks straight, while being on set every day for 12 hours, isn't too different than filming for 2 months, while being on set for a few hours every other day...

11. Kane52630

Kane52630 Something's gotta stop the flow

heh...Booboo.

12. NanaT

NanaT X-Men United!

I'm not sure a pregnant woman would be on set everyday for a week for 12 hours filming a movie. I'm sure that would be too much strain and not very healthy for the baby.

13. marvelrobbins

Agree with that.Bryan couldhold off doing stuff with them If It didn't involve the others.
    Halle,Ian,Anna,and Ellen all had other commitments.Plus Omar Sy Is also starting another film.

It's very possable Bryan arranged shooting schedule for first month to accomnate the OT
    cast+Omar Sy.

Shawn Ashmore may still be there.

Also let's remember In DOFP storyline most of characters are killed by Sentinles.

I believe Bryan when he did Superman returns also filmed all of Kevin Spacey's scenes In a 6 week peroid.So before people start worrying that and X2 has shown you can arrange shooting around a actor's schedule and get what you need In a short amount of time.
    You would never think Ian Mckellen shot his scenes for X2 In just 2 weeks.

14. JP

JP Smelly

Well, since Stewart just confirmed that in his interview, I'd say it was more than possible.

Berry, Paquin, Stewart, McKellen, Booboo, and Cudmore are all done. They'll be back for ADR and reshoots.

15. marvelrobbins

Ellen Page may also be done.She has been away from Montreal plus she is suspose to be making her directoral debut with film soon.

16. psyonic

psyonic X-Man

"A number of us had other commitments, so they were continually having to, as we say to "shoot out" leading actors, that is do all their coverage, and then come back to pick up the rest of the work, so it was kind of complicated for Anna Paquin and Ian Mckellan and Halle Berry and myself, that we all had to be somewhere else at a certain time, which is why the film continues in production, without all of us and will do until some time in August, I guess."

There you go, filming resumes in August with all of them.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2013
  17. GuestStar2004

Patrick says his time infront of camera for this film is over, that gives the impression he won't be filming any more stuff, just the voice stuff left

Still think you guys are reading to much into what he doesn't say lol

Last edited: Jun 2, 2013
  18. NanaT

NanaT X-Men United!

That's what I got from it, happy someone agrees with me.:yay:

19. psylockolussus

psylockolussus Well-Known Mutant

THE BLOCKBUSTER OF 2014!!!

I don't think Berry, Paquin and McKellen are all done.

what he said was he was done and some of the actors like him, Berry, Paquin and McKellen had to do shoot out to do other things. He didn't say those 3 are done and he also said that some of them will continue filming until the August.

20. marvelrobbins

I have watched Patrick's Interview and he defently seems to suggest that he and others
    especilly Ian Mckellen,Halle Berry,and Anna Paquin shot their scenes already barring stand Ins,stunt doubles,ADR,and possable reshoots later.

The ending of X2 at mansion was a reshot.The film was suspose to end at white house
    originally.

Considering the actors schedules I think we can safely assume Wolverine Is time traveler.

But consider this this means some actors will be able to show up at Comic Con.

21. Carnotaur3

Carnotaur3 Well-Known Member

So how did the nurse (forget her name) know that it was Charles talking to her and not his brother waking up from the coma?

22. Angamb

Angamb Well-Known Member

LOL

thats a good one.

seems like his brother had the same voice that him, lol the whole concept is so unrealistic and fake

23. GuestStar2004

she probably didn't recognise him with all the long beard you can see the guy had

24. Spider-Fan83

Spider-Fan83 with great power...

speaking of which, what if the recent set pics we've seen of (70's) Charles are in fact his twin brother instead (maybe partying to hard in the 70's is what put him in the coma)

or to take an even more extreme leap, what if, the Charles we saw in first class was really the twin the whole time, an he's the one who parties himself in to a coma, and switches minds with his bald twin brother
    (which could also explain how he was able to walk again in X3 and XO:W, then in an iron twist, some how gets paralyzed again later)

or....[BLACKOUT]you know I am just messing with you at his point, right[/BLACKOUT]

25. DOFP

DOFP Well-Known Member

You mean Moira? She was in First Class.