Cobra Ninja: The official "Byung Hun Lee is Storm Shadow" thread

Bug-Eyed Earl

Civilian
Reaction score
Discuss the warrior who will be clashing swords with Snake-Eyes and the man behind the mask here.

0stormshadow.jpg

This is going to be awesome and I can't wait....

And THIS is what Storm Shadow BETTER look like!!!!!

joe42ak7.jpg

No stupid "realistic" costume or leather crap just a kickass white ninja outfit like above.

*Sigh* I agree K.B., but I have a bad feeling white leather is in our future. :csad:

I doubt it would even be white leather lol

Storm shadow is my favorite character so I hope Byung Hun Lee will make him lethal and badass, esp. since he will face-off against Snakeyes. And I hope he won't be dressed in leather as well.

no leather :cmad:

this too is my fave character along with Firefly...

he looks like he will do... let's pray fellas

Lee Byung Hun is a fantastic actor. Just checked out a couple of his movies and BOY were they good. You guys should check out 'A Bittersweet Life'. Killer performance. I also learned that he is the main character in the xbox360 game Lost Planet.

He will do my favorite GI character justice... That's for sure.

Why des Hollywood always think that just any asian can play a Japanese person? Byung Hun Lee is Korean. Were all of the young Japanese actors busy? What gives, Hollywood?

Why des Hollywood always think that just any asian can play a Japanese person? Byung Hun Lee is Korean. Were all of the young Japanese actors busy? What gives, Hollywood?

As an Asian person myself, it's not too big a deal, especially for a movie that's supposed to be good fun, like GI Joe. Most of the James Bonds were of Celtic, not English descent. Nicole Kidman has played a Russian woman, Leo DiCaprio has played many non-Italian characters, and Tom Cruise has played mainly human beings in his career, when he's clearly from somewhere else ...

Well, it doesn't matter what ethnicity you are. It all depends on skin color and appearance. Europeans play Americans all the time... same thing.
Fact is, there aren't too many Japanese in Hollywood. Had there been many Japanese actors that fit the part, sure they would've been cast.

So much more awesome than the leaked pic made me fear *breathes*

are you allowed to show the leaked photo now that this one has been released?

are you refering to the one where he is standing with miller?

That's brilliant. :up: Storm Shadow rules.

The suit is O.K. Not really blowing my skirt though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"