Community - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take whatever we can get.

Just two months ago, this series seemed pretty much done.

this tv show will never have big enough ratings. let them writte a tight 13 ep season and end it the best they can. last night was one of the best episodes IMO. so much subtle Britta reactions heheh.

so next week we get the last 3 ep together? that will be ''nice''

and a bonus
UScO2.png

Last edited:
Episode was meh to me. I couldn't really get into it. Honestly, I'm not really enjoying this Chang storyline. I kind of hope they're done with him after it ends.

I liked the episode. reliving old episodes with them as insane patients was so good.

but chang needs to change or be removed.

Chang is like Pierce,good but in small doses.

Last edited:
this tv show will never have big enough ratings. let them writte a tight 13 ep season and end it the best they can. last night was one of the best episodes IMO. so much subtle Britta reactions heheh.

so next week we get the last 3 ep together? that will be ''nice''

and a bonus
UScO2.png

Sigh....Harmon never learns. He apologizes in one tweet, calls Chase a prick in another. :facepalm:

I liked the episode. reliving old episodes with them as insane patients was so good.

but chang needs to change or be removed.

Chang's arc was kind of weird and offputting at first, but now it makes sense to me: they are having him sink to a level of evil that is beyond anything we've seen on a comedy show before, and even most dramas: he is deploying child soldiers.

Oh come on, how can anyone not laugh at the guy snorting corn.

Last nights Episode was probably my favorite since the show came back.

Britta was the best, trying to take notes along with the fake psychiatrist. :funny:

hahah yeah. :D I was pretty much non-stop lol'ing.

Lots of greatness last night. But my favorite bit was...

Annie: Troy and Abed and Annie in the Mooooooorning.
Troy: What are you doing?
Annie: Nothing.
Troy: Nothing my ash. What are all these cameras doing here?

:funny:

It might be just me, but if they needed a fourth roommate in that place, I'd sign up in a split second.

I'm surprised there's not more talk about the Brett Ratner scene here.

I'm surprised there's not more talk about the Brett Ratner scene here.

Unfortunately, due to all the buildup since X3, any more Ratner-bashing might cause the SHH servers to overload and explode.

I loved when abed was freaking out about daylight savings time. also, it was great how quickly they realized they were being tricked, which made sense considering it was a plan devised by Chang.

it sure took them a minute to realize it wasn't true lol

I laughed more at troy being a idiot and believing the purgatory and Satan lie.

Did anyone else think there was somewhat of a deeper meaning when The fake psychiatrist said that people usually attend Community College for 2 years, then Jeff said that some ppl stay longer ,sometimes 5 yrs. Couldnt help but think that they were telling the viewers how lucky they are that this show has lasted this long.

I also have to give a shout out to the various "classes" at Greendale (Baby Talk, Advanced Breath Holding, Ladders and my personal faverioute- "Can I Fry That?")

Did anyone else think there was somewhat of a deeper meaning when The fake psychiatrist said that people usually attend Community College for 2 years, then Jeff said that some ppl stay longer ,sometimes 5 yrs. Couldnt help but think that they were telling the viewers how lucky they are that this show has lasted this long.

I think it was a joke about community colleges. :oldrazz:

It hit close to home. :csad:

I am quite late to the conversation. Community season one might be my all time favorite season of any show of any time. For my tastes, it was a grand slam. I liked season two. I was completely disappointed pretty much all of season three. I am not saying any seasons were better than others. For my tastes only, season three completely lost the magic that was season one.

That being said, I am thrilled Community is coming back next season - even if it is only for 13 episodes. Deadline and AICN both noted that the season could be extended. I hope so. I'll happily take 13 episodes though. Has it already been discussed that NBC is blowing throw the last three episodes of season three all in one night (next Thursday)? Renewal didn't seem likely when I saw that on my DVR programming guide earlier this week.

I think this season they took more conceptual risks with the show, much of it aimed at longtime viewers rather than self-contained stories that could be viewed by someone watching the show for the first time. This gives the current season a totally different vibe than the first two seasons, which had more in common with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"