The Dark Knight Rises Confuzzled: Quantum 'Tusi

Status
Not open for further replies.
That might be a bit much.

I don't know. It just doesn't feel the same and with a good chunk of us socializing away from the hype it doesn't seem to serve the same purpose anymore.

so, i guess you just let it evolve and remember the good times and be proud to have been part of the Bat forums legacy and that new posters will come to the bat forums and make it their own as well.

they're making a plan 9 from outer space remake close by next month!!!

gonna try to be an extra

so, i guess you just let it evolve and remember the good times and be proud to have been part of the Bat forums legacy and that new posters will come to the bat forums and make it their own as well.

I don't have that much faith in the freshman.

gonna try to be an extra

Nice! Wait, when do you head out for basic?

very beginning of may. you getting nervous about the big day?

Cool. Where are you going for basic?

Yeah, a bit. Feeling more overwhelmed at the moment. Just ready for it to get here.

BFE missouri.

i imagine that's pretty common. coll running you ragged with planning and things?

I don't have that much faith in the freshman.

then there's only one thing to do. We must destroy the Tusi before someone else comes along and warps it into the very thing we stand against!

Yeah, a bit. Feeling more overwhelmed at the moment. Just ready for it to get here.

Congratulations by the way! I hope it all goes smoothly for you guys.

yeah, with all the bat news being released i feel like i should have been on here more then i have.
Yes. You should. :oldrazz:
I Know! So good :woot:
I haven't played it yet. :jealous:
That might be a bit much.
Phrank...:csad:. I still heart you.
I don't know. It just doesn't feel the same and with a good chunk of us socializing away from the hype it doesn't seem to serve the same purpose anymore.
I know what you mean.
Memories.

gonna try to be an extra
Sounds awesome. Good luck.
roflbotvofpdg9.jpg

5GKEHi6zCWy2GM7IDE0CMA

BFE missouri.

i imagine that's pretty common. coll running you ragged with planning and things?

I think that we are both running ourselves ragged. It's just a lot more than originally planned. That's not a bad thing. Just a lot.

Coll wanted to know if you are going to Ft Leonard Wood?

Congratulations by the way! I hope it all goes smoothly for you guys.

Thank you, Britt!

Phrank...:csad:. I still heart you.

:cwink:

i am. and then i go to jackson in SC in july. does she need me to pick something up?

I'm officially excited for Captain Americuh.

i am. and then i go to jackson in SC in july. does she need me to pick something up?

Nope. Just inquiring.

Her brother-in-law did his basic there too, but he then went to Polk in Louisiana.

Let us all keep Jason in our thoughts, hearts and prayers as I feel, in these coming days, he will soon be visited by something nasty. Be it bad weather, diarrhea or zombies - I am not sure what, exactly.

i still love that movie.

I will appreciatively not ask questions on that choice of interest, as long as you respect and do the same on my preferences for the Phantom and Daredevil.

i like the phantom and kinda like the dirrectors cut of daredevil. i like the 90 cap movie because it was a cap movie. i only had it and an episode of spider-man and his amazing friends (seven little superheroes, best chameleon EVAR!)to watch cap, so i loved it.

^I grew up with Phantom and is my second favorite hero next to Batman, so I'm a bit biased; and the film was good in my book. LOL But I honestly don't know why people bashed Daredevil; the director's cut was WAY better than the theatrical, and had more story and clean cut rhythm that most comic book movie flicks. If anything, it was Jon Favreau as Foggy Nelson and Collin Farrel as Bullseye that sold me; if only Guy Pearce could be DD... *fantasizes* :hrt:

So I know where you're coming from; I gotta give to you though man, Evans is a better Captain America that I could never have dreamed of when looking at the trailers. This, XM:FC, and Thor might be pulling a rock solid line of awesomeness like in 2008 for Marvel.

i don't think first class looks good.

the problems with daredevil are many though. ben affleck was horible, jennifer garner was bland, collin farrel was too over the top, the constant composted shots didn't work well, and worst of all is the playground fight scene.

i don't think first class looks good.

the problems with daredevil are many though. ben affleck was horible, jennifer garner was bland, collin farrel was too over the top, the constant composted shots didn't work well, and worst of all is the playground fight scene.

*puts hands in pockets and shuffles dirt with foot* Well there's been worse. :csad:

i still love that movie.
Same here.
I will appreciatively not ask questions on that choice of interest, as long as you respect and do the same on my preferences for the Phantom and Daredevil.
I love "The Phantom" and the director's cut of "Daredevil"
But I honestly don't know why people bashed Daredevil; the director's cut was WAY better than the theatrical, and had more story and clean cut rhythm that most comic book movie flicks. If anything, it was Jon Favreau as Foggy Nelson and Collin Farrel as Bullseye that sold me; if only Guy Pearce could be DD... *fantasizes* :hrt:
I agree. Farrel was over the top, but it was good. Also, I don't care what anyone says about MCD, he played a great Kingpin.

i think his casting was good, but the way MCD played him wasn't nuanced enough. he was kinda twirling his mustache throughout

[YT]Fa9b7ZQ3Zkw[/YT]

BOOM! That just happened. Also, just realizing the terrible rip off of Danny Elfman's Batman Theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"