The Dark Knight Rises The 'Tusi - - - - Part 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounda like a very good day, Irish.:)

And wtf are the Metal Men?

Exactly.

I remember them showing up in Batman: Brave and the Bold once but I cant recall much about them other then theyre campy as all hell.

I was planning on getting the Blu-Ray set of the first Batman series, but my nearest retailer didn't have it

I really wish more were like him. Teachers just fall into a routine and eventually their passion fosselizes and then they become dictating drones. Its sad really. Not to mention there is a disconnect between some teachers and how students learn nowadays. The methods of fifty years ago don't work on today's youth. We as a society demand fast on the cuff dynamic learning which goes against the dry approach of older teachers. Tyson is staying current and dynamic and I'm hoping more follow his example. I hope to teach one day and he is the example im setting myself by.

THIS. All my science teachers were so boring..bar one. All the rest passed out the textbooks and got us to basically copy the info into our folders. So it was read and re-write. Trying to hammer the info in rather than actually spark an interest. Such a shame. When it came to the exams I totally failed because it just didn't stick cos I no longer cared. Good luck man!

Taken 2! :awesome:

[YT]vFZ2eQ0PpW4[/YT]

So... there are people in this thread that still haven't watched Breaking Bad.

:dry:

THIS. All my science teachers were so boring..bar one. All the rest passed out the textbooks and got us to basically copy the info into our folders. So it was read and re-write. Trying to hammer the info in rather than actually spark an interest. Such a shame. When it came to the exams I totally failed because it just didn't stick cos I no longer cared. Good luck man!

Thank ya!

I had a biology teacher that advised us to take his notes and we did, but he made that class so fun and dynamic that the note taking wasn't that boring. I didn't have to study for one of his tests and made A's on them all. My boring dry teachers on the other hand i had to study and study to pass. Eventually i started taking the material and finding my own way to relate it and pretty much ignoring the teacher and I improved. Goes to show how good passionate teachers can make all the difference.

I haven't.

You would think as awesome science is teachers wouldn't make it so boring...

I wish Steven Hawking could've been my science teacher.

Some are just blessed with the ability to make anything boring. Its an ability I hope to never aquire.

As for this Metal Men development, DC has to have some kind of reimagining in mind.

Thank ya!

I had a biology teacher that advised us to take his notes and we did, but he made that class so fun and dynamic that the note taking wasn't that boring. I didn't have to study for one of his tests and made A's on them all. My boring dry teachers on the other hand i had to study and study to pass. Eventually i started taking the material and finding my own way to relate it and pretty much ignoring the teacher and I improved. Goes to show how good passionate teachers can make all the difference.

Taking notes is ok lol...reading a paragraph in a book and writing the paragraph out is not :hehe: I know! Passionate teachers invigorate the class!

Wow, I didn't think it would be a direct sequel like that. Interesting. Liams gonna kick some ass :hrt:

I love that its a pure continuation. Feels great. Taken: Backlash.

Sorry.

I want to move to NY just to take classes taught by Michio Kaku.

I could see a prequel working too, when I think about it.

That comes later, prequel can be..

About to be Taken.

Then the final part can be called Took.

edit - Okay! But iv got a long list of shows to start. GOT or BB first?!

BB without a shadow of a doubt. Even though GoT is very much 'Tusi culture by now, so i'm sure some would cast their vote for that... but BB is pure unadulterated quality, the best show that's alive right now, you've simply got to get into it asap.

:argh: You peasants haven't lived until you've watched the first four seasons. Hurry! It's back in July!

I agree completely. Breaking Bad is one of the best shows Ive ever seen. It was a little intense at first [BLACKOUT]when Jesse and Walter had to disintegrate that guys body and it burned through the ceiling[/BLACKOUT] but it really set the tone and after that it was all epic one liners and great moments.

I'd watch BB because, aside from what others have already said, you aren't going to be able to enjoy BB live for much longer. GoT on the other hand will be on TV, well HBO, for 5 more years at least.

Breaking Bad and Boardwalk Empire > GoT

Okay. You've sold it. I'll get to it before Rises, just you you guize.

Can someone change the thread title to like..''The 'Tusi...Spoiler Free Zone"? Tags allowed, of corsh.

Nev...you DO live in the UK rite? Cos you never sleep :funny:

Yeah, I live in the UK... it's only 1am :o And I'm about to :funny:

I don't even know if I'm gonna get to Mad Men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"