The Dark Knight Rises The 'Tusi - - - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh jeez, Trav... are you and Norek at odds or something? Who am I supposed to side with? I love you both :(
No, he or she was just being a little ***** about my sig. First he/she told me that I made a typo in my sig, and then gave me the rolleys emoticon. Then when I asked why he/she gave me the roll eyes emoticon, he/she said that my sig was "cool:whatever: ". So then I put that in my sig.

"What day is it?

October?"

This thread is so sad... Some of you desperately need to get a life.

You already said that in here. What's the point of trolling if you aren't gonna put some originality in your posts? You might as well have used a spambot.

Well, everyone, as jokerscat speaketh we have become lifeless. True, we must go forth and partake of this thing called life. But lo do not despair we will all be with one another in hearts and minds.

I don't have the time to deal with trolls today...you are banned.

I finished a big piece of life today. Twas called MCAT and my brain is a scrambled mess.

Gunna spend all night watching him on youtube now lol..

Lol I've done it a few times. Be sure to find the one where he discusses the decline of science in the Muslim world after the 1100s. Fascinating stuff.

I finished a big piece of life today. Twas called MCAT and my brain is a scrambled mess.

I would say congrats but you dont know how you did yet :hehe:

I kid, that's a huge accomplishment man, nice work. How do you think you did?

Lol I've done it a few times. Be sure to find the one where he discusses the decline of science in the Muslim world after the 1100s. Fascinating stuff.

On his time travel one atm lol..shall do that one next! Why aren't more teachers like this?

So a Metal Men movie might possibly be happening and if so will inevitably lead to the complete bankruptcy of DC Movies. I understand that Nolans films have made WB and DC a large number of monies but I wholeheartedly believe that people will literally rob them if rumor gets out that they have enough money to throw away on this garbage.

http://www.vulture.com/2012/06/barry-sonnenfelds-secret-comic-book-movie-is.html

On his time travel one atm lol..shall do that one next! Why aren't more teachers like this?

I really wish more were like him. Teachers just fall into a routine and eventually their passion fosselizes and then they become dictating drones. Its sad really. Not to mention there is a disconnect between some teachers and how students learn nowadays. The methods of fifty years ago don't work on today's youth. We as a society demand fast on the cuff dynamic learning which goes against the dry approach of older teachers. Tyson is staying current and dynamic and I'm hoping more follow his example. I hope to teach one day and he is the example im setting myself by.

So today I got the Alien Anthology, Avatar Collectors Edition on Blu-Ray and a TDKR poster :)

Sounda like a very good day, Irish.:)

And wtf are the Metal Men?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95