The Dark Knight Rises The 'Tusi - - - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
youtube fail!

also dexter fans should check out the new teaser for it...

I've never liked him. I've only known a handful of people who do and they were all *****ebags (no offense to anyone in this thread who likes him... it probably wasn't a direct correlation).

Yeah, his sense of humor has always been subpar.

Thank you :awesome:

Well...pre-release tickets aren't a spoiler :woot: the only tickets of those sort, atm anyway, are the MD ones which you can get. But they are only for the 19th lol. So its not tooooo worth it.

Yeah, the MD tickets really arent worth it but.... *Gazes off into wonderland* It sure would be nice for a threepeat when it comes to pre-release tickets.

Oh so you'll leave us after cos yo didnt get free stuff? :hehe:

Absolutely. :cwink: Ill stick around to discuss stuff but a lot of my posts tend to either be uninteresting or fade away to the abyss that is the SHH Archives. No biggie though. Ill probably bounce over to MOS for a while also.

btw..ur 2nd goal in ur sig..going to be harder than the first goal lol.

Not when you're a Time Lord. :word:

Yeah, pretty much.

People seem to like Billy Madison more, but I prefer Happy Gilmore. Both are good, though.

Happy Gilmore is better for 2 reasons... 'Damn alligator bit my hand off!'...

and pretty much anything involving Shooter McGavin :woo:

Shooter McGavin's hilarious. So's Bob Barker's cameo.

I really like both of them. Billy Madison I like just because it's so self-aware of how bad it is, which is something that many of Sandler's later comedies are missing.

Big Daddy didn't need it to be good, but Mr. Deeds needed a bit more of that self-awareness.

-I eat pieces of **** like you for breakfast!

-You eat pieces of **** for breakfast?

:funny:

Shooter McGavin's hilarious. So's Bob Barker's cameo.

I really like both of them. Billy Madison I like just because it's so self-aware of how bad it is, which is something that many of Sandler's later comedies are missing.

Big Daddy didn't need it to be good, but Mr. Deeds needed a bit more of that self-awareness.

Agreed. Too many comedies try to give you a moral or life lesson nowadays.

Also, "my fingers hurt". :funny:

[YT]uPsbDUZvfFo[/YT]

Dammit how did I forget Bob Barker??

Kevin Nealon "doing the bull dance, feeling it...feeling it"

I asked Craig once to vouch for the establishment of a rule that would forbid TDKR spoiler talk in the Tusi. Haven't heard back since, though.

''Zero carbohydrates...I like that.''
''Then you're gonna love me!''

Happy Gilmore > Billy Madison...my god lol...Billy is so weak in comparison, imo.

Yeah, the MD tickets really arent worth it but.... *Gazes off into wonderland* It sure would be nice for a threepeat when it comes to pre-release tickets.

Absolutely. :cwink: Ill stick around to discuss stuff but a lot of my posts tend to either be uninteresting or fade away to the abyss that is the SHH Archives. No biggie though. Ill probably bounce over to MOS for a while also.

Not when you're a Time Lord. :word:

You'll see it on the 20th :funny:

GOOD! MoS boards are the only place I can go.

Sly dawg :awesome:

Just cos I found it randomly, i'll post it randomly..
The-Batman-Meme.jpg

"Bwahahahaha! Jackass!"

:lmao:

but but but its a spoiler forum marvolo!

Their logic is sound but I agree with what you are saying. Discretion should be used when posting spoilers. Yes, its a spoiler forum but not everyone wants to have the ending spoiled so I would hope those who might find out a major spoiler like that would use spoiler tags.

Their logic is sound but I agree with what you are saying. Discretion should be used when posting spoilers. Yes, its a spoiler forum but not everyone wants to have the ending spoiled so I would hope those who might find out a major spoiler like that would use spoiler tags.

Yea, I'm dont talking about spoilers. Made me out to be the bad guy lol

Agreed on that. People definitely should have special courtesy when it comes to severe spoilers like deaths and the ending.

Agreed on that. People definitely should have special courtesy when it comes to severe spoilers like deaths and the ending.
I just don't think we're gonna get that big of spoilers, until maybe a few days before hand. This movie has pretty much been under wraps.

This thread is so sad... A lot of you people desperately need to get lives.

Marvolo...just watched the vid in your sig..beautiful!

Oh jeez, Trav... are you and Norek at odds or something? Who am I supposed to side with? I love you both :(

Marvolo...just watched the vid in your sig..beautiful!

I know right! Tyson is an inspiring speaker. Really makes you feel the passion he feels for what he does and believes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"