The Dark Knight Rises The 'Tusi - - - - Part 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unanswered questions =/= plot holes

explain the difference... dammit all to hell, I hate to say this. In ME3... somehow the crew ends up on a paradise planet. that is a plot hole. How did they get there? that is an unanswered question. All plot holes can be filled with the answers to questions.

Red Pill or Blue Pill?:007

I'm running dry on quotes I can remember now! Do you have a favourite ending?

The "real" one.

Btw- sorry about you losing your wallet Cory. I remember my dad, who's a farmer once had his wallet fall out of his pocket in the hayfield and later he drover over with a thresher! Shreded everything to bits. He lost his license, credit cards, and shredded 500 dollars :lmao:

As they say: sh-- happens!

The "real" one.

Btw- sorry about you losing your wallet Cory. I remember my dad, who's a farmer once had his wallet fall out of his pocket in the hayfield and later he drover over with a thresher! Shreded everything to bits. He lost his license, credit cards, and shredded 500 dollars :lmao:

As they say: sh-- happens!

Location please? I have tape.

Location please? I have tape.

Oh it was a good 20 years ago. He tried piecing it together but it was futile. I'll never forget the scolding my mom gave him for keeping that much cash in his wallet while working in the field

She was :argh: and he was all :csad:

Speaking of things that are unrelated to what we were talking about, I bought myself a kindle fire, it's awesome.

Speaking of things that are unrelated to what we were talking about, I bought myself a kindle fire, it's awesome.
Ive been really looking at those, my nook has been pissing me off. keeps freezing.

Unanswered questions =/= plot holes

There becomes a point in which you ask so many questions that some of them are bound to be plotholes. Still, it's not only the plot I had problems with, but some of the characters too. I'm a bit tired of explaining it, so I'll just leave it there.

Prometheus is a solid movie, but it could have been better.

OK I hope someone can help me here... I can't view videos on anything but youtube. and now, when I go to my photobucket and highlight a pic to copy the IMG thing, the links are all white just like my videos...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive been really looking at those, my nook has been pissing me off. keeps freezing.
I've been holding off on getting a tablet for a while now, but my wife wants a tablet for reading books and other crap.

Just saw Prometheus for the fourth time. It's only gotten better. :hrt:

On a similar note, Gangster Squad looks badass.

@rapunzel, yes I've seen Il postino, it was a while back though, great stuff.

Hey Tusi! You're all so quiet today...

On that note, I hate Sundays... I really, really hate Sundays.

and for some reason youtube is the only site I can watch videos on...every other site the video is just white :mad:

What other video sites could you possibly need...wait a minute...;)

Bought Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year Edition for PS3!

Best investment you've made all year :awesome: be sure to try Max Payne 3 after!

Hey Tusi! You're all so quiet today...

On that note, I hate Sundays... I really, really hate Sundays.

Hi! :) why? :(

749a109f_173815d1307539885-mass-grave-uncovered-east-texas-lemme-guess-shrub-aiming-get-elected-again-tumbleweed.gif

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"