Days of Future Past Countdown to DOFP Filming Start

Angamb

Avenger
Reaction score
thought would be exciting to have this countdown, to make the wait less boring.

so....

20 DAYS!

Production Start: April 15

:cyclops:

Less than a month! :woot:

Last edited:
Yay. Time to derail this thread. hahaha. lols. *goes back to thinking about his story* Hmmm.

And the countdown begins!

I hope someone leak pictures from the set! especially pictures of the costumes!

It will be fun to follow the production if Singer keeps tweeting stuff!

Day 4

IEx6YT5.jpg

since the other topic with the countdown to the release uses comic covers, we could use pics from the movies in this case, instead

To anticipate the characters, action and all that stuff

lets see if I can update tomorrow with a still or character from previous movies :D

characters confirmed to date, more likely :D

Oh... :( I doubt Famke and James will be confirmed, though I wish they were. My anticipation is slowly killing me inside. :waa:

Please singer, fix it fix it. :waa:

It's very unlikely they will appear other than appearance at end of film to show time travel has retconned,or corrected,things from Last Stand.

Oh... :( I doubt Famke and James will be confirmed, though I wish they were. My anticipation is slowly killing me inside. :waa:

Please singer, fix it fix it. :waa:
if I can help you, just think that they will appear one way or another, if not at the end of this movie, on the sequel right after.

Just try to have a positive thinking instead of letting the frustration kill u, lol.

I mean, I cant wait to see Nightcrawler, Angel and Gambit again, but if I think too much about it, Id get crazy, so I preffer to think that there will be a X4, where most of them will return, so that helps, at least to me ;)

trust me, accept this is a movie Fox has to do to fix stuff first, and once the future is changed, they will be back, on this movie or after it. Dont get frustrated. We cant get ALL our faves x-men on the same movie, specially not on this movie that combines two casts

I just feel like I am the only one who wants them back, despite how others feel about certain characters. I get that. Its just... I wanna see more.

you should know by now that you arent the only one. Many fans ask about Cyclops on most movie sites... Singer even knows that, so have faith ;)

Darkness, have u seen the Wolverine teaser sneak?? :D

I wonder if we'll even see any photos (besides the stupid ones Singer will be posting). This film is going to be so CGI heavy I doubt they'll shoot outside the studio much.

Darkness, have u seen the Wolverine teaser sneak?? :D

I did but I had to watch it after I got home from work. I dunno what to make of it...I know its just a cameo but it hurts knowing that it is what it is...a dream...inside my head.

at least you are seeing Jean again.

Nightcrawler, Angel and Gambit fans cant say the same ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"