Arrowverse General CRISIS on Infinite Earths - 5 show crossover (TAG SPOILERS!)

latest

The hero we need!

OMG that’s kind of embarrassing for Batmannews, Whul is confirmed but the guy who “confirmed” Hartley admitted he was trolling.

It'll just be a quick cameo like Burts so....it'll be a fun little easter egg but nothing substantial

They would have butchered Swamp Thing. I’m glad we had one really great season vs multiple sucky ones
I'm thinking of adding swamp thing into my watch list and just assuming it was set on one of the earths that was destroyed in crisis.

How about Smallville Hawkman meeting Legends Hawkman?

I’ve read latest spoilers from Canadagraphs concerning Burt Ward, Lucifer, Martian Manhunter, and a couple of Legends.

I’ve read latest spoilers from Canadagraphs concerning Burt Ward, Lucifer, Martian Manhunter, and a couple of Legends.
What was the one for Martian Manhunter? (I don't mind being spoiled for that).

Cool news about the Titans. It's just a cameo but still a nice nod

I would like Justin Hartley to show up even for a cameo. Amell can ask "who are you?" and he can reply "my name is Oliver Queen and I have come to save this city!"

It'll just be a quick cameo like Burts so....it'll be a fun little easter egg but nothing substantial
To be honest, I’m glad that the Titans show isn’t the same one that Crisis will use, at least not in its entirety.

The fact that the Hawks (to our knowledge) have not even been invited back for COIE...Arrowverse wants us to forget that they existed.
Considering everyone else they’ve added to this crossover, I’m amazed the Hawks haven’t got anything to do with this. The Hawks really were butchered within the Arrowverse.

Y'all are gonna be so disappointed once you realize all these appearances are gonna be cameos.
Not if we expect cameos. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"