Arrowverse General CRISIS on Infinite Earths - 5 show crossover (TAG SPOILERS!)

arrowverse-crisis-crossover-group-1.jpeg

With one Earth perished, we now have an idea on how the rest of the parallel Earths will perish when the crossover begins.

I wonder if there will be 3 teams with one lead by Flash, one lead by Green Arrow, and one lead by Supergirl & Batwoman to deal with different aspects of the Crisis.

Can someone tell me why Cavanagh plays Thawne now instead Matt Letscher? I forget if they explained it in a previous episode, but last season on The Flash confused me when it was Cavanagh speaking to Nora in the future & not Letscher. Thanx!

In Elseworlds, he mentioned putting back on Wells' face.

Ah ah! Good that they are keeping surprise in stores!

Wonder Woman? :D

It seem to represent, earth Arrow anyways...

I honestly hope that the plan isn't to end this crossover with all of the surviving Earths (i.e. Earth 1, Earth 38, and BL's Earth) being merged into one while the remaining Earths are wiped from existence entirely.

Now if they're going for a Infinity War/Endgame scenario where we do see most of the Earths wiped out only for them to be revived, then that is something that I would be more up for.

So I wonder who's scribbled out.

Gotta say that it's nice to see Tyler's Superman really getting some good exposure from this crossover. Although he isn't the star of his own show, I at least hope that he's treated as a major player alongside the others (Green Arrow, Supergirl, Flash, and Batwoman) during this big event.

As long as Earth-38 Superman and Lois Lane are used well and survive, that’s what matters for me.

I wonder what show part of the crossover are they shooting now.

Last edited:
As long as Earth-38 Superman and Lois Lane are used well and survive, that’s what matters for me.

I wonder what show part of the crossover are they shooting now.

I'd like to add Smallville's Earth to that list of survivors as well.

I hope Marc's remarks about "Smallville" wasn't completely empty because I still can't see on how you can respect that show and then go about erasing its entire canon permanently.

I can't see Welling's Clark Kent having a larger role in this crossover as they will probably wipe out the Smallville Earth but it will then get revived at the end of Crisis. At least that's what I speculate.

Anyone else catch that Wonder Woman reference in Batwoman meaning that there is some version of the character on Earth 1 that has been active. Same with Robin

New pic..

EG-ciG3UYAEhhAE.jpg
Damn Kara lookin thicc in all the right areas :hmr:

Anyone else catch that Wonder Woman reference in Batwoman meaning that there is some version of the character on Earth 1 that has been active. Same with Robin
They're pretty much including everybody but the DCEU lol.

Looking good. Excited to see how they handle the character and to see LaMonica Garrett's performance. He already has a presence as the Monitor and with all this buildup to the Anti-Monitor, I hope it's multiple 10 folds.

Well, we’ve learned a few things this week. spoilers
  1. Jay Garrick won’t be making no sacrifice to the speedforce.
  2. Earth 2 is gone, defeated, erased from the multiverse.
  3. Earth 2 had a Bruce Wayne that was at least on good terms with E2’s Green Arrow (who wasn't Robert Queen).
  4. Ollie (and Diggle) are probably going to be on a road trip (of sorts) for this season of Arrow; jumping from Earth to Earth in order to collect certain objects for the Monitor.
  5. Nobody (well, not many people) seem to care about the character of Mia Smoak.
  6. Barry can’t travel to the future, except that he has already traveled beyond the point of his death already.
  7. Barry and Oliver both think they’ve got to die, as they’ve been told as such, which is ironic because Supergirl and Barry die in the comics. There has been no interaction between the Monitor and Supergirl however.
  8. Batwoman is still an uninspiring show and Ruby Rose needs to up her acting game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"