Daredevil Daredevil General Discussion Thread - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
No...not really. The suit isn't awful, but there is still plenty of room for improvement.

Yeah, for one thing the face is shrouded in shadow in that pic, and everything that isn't looks almost exactly the same.

tumblr_o2lu8kfeC61uc91dzo1_1280.jpg

Honestly I would've been really surprised if Fisk didn't have at least one scene this season. He was down but not out.

I don't know if this can be considered a confirmation just yet...

That tease! :argh:

I'd honestly be surprised if he didn't at least have a cameo this season.

tumblr_o2p04wud9l1uqfsrjo4_1280.jpg

The updated costume looks really good. All it needs is the DD. Seriously guys it's a really mix of modern tactical and his comic book costume. At this points any complaints are getting into nitpick territory. It was never going to be spandex. Spandex doesn't work in live-action. he is a human being that depends on his senses and training to survive the fights.

Nah dude, this costume is still far from being "Daredevil." This has a ways to go. Even in this pic, Charlie Cox still looks a little awkward in it.

Damn! I should have reloaded the page before I posted the poster. Oh well!

Last edited:
Wonder if Frank gets arrested and runs into Fisk in jail.

Frank's CQC skill have to be pretty damn intese to put DareDevil in such a situation.

I've always loved this costume and still do :shrug: I think it looks awesome.

I've always loved this costume and still do :shrug: I think it looks awesome.

Likewise. The mask doesn't bother me a whole lot either. Hoping the upgrade looks better in other shots.

I wonder how he breaks free. In the (early) comics he always had a knack for getting himself untied by being able to exert pressure in the exact right moments. Might not work on chains though.

If its anything like the comic he'll have a gun...

Maybe the scene will play out like this:

spiderman_1.jpg

:oldrazz:

If its anything like the comic he'll have a gun...

This new photo is not the same location as in the set photos of him tied up, this is most likely just a promo thing. So yes he will probably have a gun to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"