Daredevil Daredevil General Discussion Thread - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-watching episode seven and the theme of half and full measures. It makes me more excited for that rooftop scene between Daredevil and Punisher.

I also like too add that I like that all the fight scenes are story-driven. No fight on this show is just because we need a action scene to pass the time.

tumblr_o2syijwUFT1uqfsrjo1_500.gif

tumblr_o2syijwUFT1uqfsrjo3_500.gif

tumblr_o2syijwUFT1uqfsrjo2_500.gif

Foggy lookin back to see if anyone heard him fart.

It was probably discussed during S1, but is there consensus that the actor who plays Foggy is the weakest link in terms of cast performance?

He's noticeably worse to me lol.

I really liked Foggy and he was used perfectly later on when he finds out Matt was Daredevil.

Are you saying... Foggy is Christian Grey? :o

It was probably discussed during S1, but is there consensus that the actor who plays Foggy is the weakest link in terms of cast performance?

He's noticeably worse to me lol.

I think he made a bad impression because his worst acting was his first acting. In his defense, he literally had just arrived on set and they started filming. I thought he got better throughout the season and was, in many ways, the show's heart. By the end, I had no problem with him.

Is Kingpin not in this season?
I might be mistaken, but if I remember correctly VD had another project he was working on while filming of DD was underway. Given that the character is in jail as it is, I wouldn't expect much more than his name being mentioned.

Is that from DD or something else? He looks pretty good there. Still want the slicked back hair though to complete the look.

Is that from DD or something else? He looks pretty good there. Still want the slicked back hair though to complete the look.
It's probably from the new issue of Empire. The Civil War cover indicated that something regarding Daredevil would be inside the issue.

Yep, it's from Empire. Scene description:

The actor playing Man Justifiably Terrified By The Punisher wrenches open the door and limps through the cabin into his chambers. After a beat, Bernthal - assault rifle in the ready position - follows. Gunfire is exchanged, and the scene ends with The Punisher standing over the man as he begs for his life. Bernthal takes out a handgun and puts it in the man's mouth. Lost in character, Bernthal calls the man a "****sucker."

And then, just as Frank is about to Castle the poor chap, in barges Charlie Cox as that do-gooding Daredevil. "GET OUTTA HERE RED!" yells Bernthal, a line which tells us that, though their methods are different, The Punisher and Daredevil have formed an alliance of sorts. What happens next - Castle leaping up and pushing Daredevil out of the room - tells us that alliance is fairly brittle.

So... Anybody doubting those images legitimacy now? lol

Yep, it's from Empire. Scene description:
I could be misunderstanding, but how is it an alliance?

Did they agree to somehow work together and they caught a suspect, and Daredevil is trying to keep him from killing him during the interrogation?

That tease is killer. Now we just need Elektra, and the new trailer Thursday. What a wonderful time to be alive, haha.

Now they're just being mean with no skull in that tease. Imagine seeing the skull come out of the darkness? Would've been awesome.

Now they're just being mean with no skull in that tease. Imagine seeing the skull come out of the darkness? Would've been awesome.

They're gonna make us wait for the full on skull. I'm surprised they've shown so much of the updated DD suit already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"