Daredevil Daredevil General Discussion Thread - Part 8

And yet Grace Randolph's tweet doesn't exist anymore when you click on it.

Not that she's ever consistent, but could she have been wrong about this one?

DD season 3 dropping earlier would be a pleasant surprise for me. I wouldn't have expected it until early/mid December to go with the three month breaks between the new seasons of the Netflix shows.

DD season 3 dropping earlier would be a pleasant surprise for me. I wouldn't have expected it until early/mid December to go with the three month breaks between the new seasons of the Netflix shows.

I was always banking on mid-November (right before Thanksgiving), given that Daredevil did wrap filming around the same time as Iron Fist. Maybe even late October if they want it to be out in time for Halloween. They'll probably not announce an official release date until NYCC.

And yet Grace Randolph's tweet doesn't exist anymore when you click on it.

Not that she's ever consistent, but could she have been wrong about this one?

Maybe she deleted the tweet because Marvel or Netflix or both let her know they were unhappy about it. They seem determined to keep any information about season 3 from getting out. I suspect reviewers have to sign nondisclosure agreements as a condition of receiving access to upcoming shows.

Last edited:
An image leaked of season 3 on Reddit and the site that can’t be named.
it showed Matt in his proto costume around and he’s around he corner from someone dressed in the Daredevil suit who is taking on someone.

Their at the New York Bulletin. So maybe the imposter is going after Karen

There's a theory going around that suggests season 3 will drop on/or the week of December 21st.

There's a theory going around that suggests season 3 will drop on/or the week of December 21st.

This theory have any evidence? Because that doesnt line up with the mid October "embargo end date" in Grace Randolph's deleted tweet.

Side note, some people who have retweeted the leaked image have gotten takedown notices, which suggest the image is from the show proper (and that someone is getting fired/barred from getting future screener copies).

The thing about FISK.
He is in a constant state of emergency when he is not near Venessa. When he can not reach out to her, touch her. He is a walking talking monument of power. Emotional rage leans into him. Pressing against him always. He is the great white whale of NEw York
https://mobile.twitter.com/vincentd...il-season-3-vincent-donofrio-kingpin-details/

Dkixo2XXgAg84FW

I wonder if that’s his season 3 look. D'Onofrio was already intimidating but that unshaven look makes him look even more scarier.

I wonder if that’s his season 3 look. D'Onofrio was already intimidating but that unshaven look makes him look even more scarier.

I doubt it. I'm still waiting for EJ Scott to upload those podcast interviews he did with Vincent D'Onofrio and Elden Henson back in the spring while they were still filming the season (I'm guessing that because of potential spoilers regarding where Fisk's and Foggy's arcs may go, these podcasts aren't going to be uploaded until the Daredevil season 3 marketing kicks off). But anyways, in this tweet, you can see that D'Onofrio is still going for fully bald with Fisk this season:

DbbxBT2UQAAJdti.jpg

Also, I might as well mention that Daredevil season 3 Foggy still is going to have the corporate "slick-hair" appearance that he's had since The Defenders. I've heard some rumors about them doing the "District Attorney Foggy" arc this season, and it would make sense that Foggy keep the slick-hair look if that is the case:

DbbxBT2U8AAZmtn.jpg

Last edited:
Speaking of Fisk, I'm still trying to figure out what D'Onofrio and Deborah Ann Woll are talking about here. My bets are still on it being that Karen will actually get to have some face to face confrontations with Fisk.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-08-28 Deborah Ann Woll on Twitter Hi Vincent Hey you know that time on the show .png
    Screenshot_2018-08-28 Deborah Ann Woll on Twitter Hi Vincent Hey you know that time on the show .png
    49.6 KB · Views: 14
He looked a bit like a big baby to me when he was clean shaven, but yeah, he looks much more intimidating like this.

He looked a bit like a big baby to me when he was clean shaven, but yeah, he looks much more intimidating like this.

Well, being clean shaved fits with his emotional childishness.

Review embargo lifts on October 12th. I'm betting October 19th is the release date. We should expect them to begin marketing Daredevil season 3 very soon. I wouldn't be surprised if a trailer announcing the release date is attached to the end of Iron Fist season 2.

They announced a Comic Con panel for DD season 3 earlier today. I am betting they announce the date there. Yes, it would seem sudden, but they were planning on dropping Punisher with little notice prior. I can see this happening.

Don't get me wrong, I am a fan of getting to see Daredevil. But I'm not a fan of no notice. These Netflix shows are basically my entire weekend and I need to be able to plan for that.

I marathon them on my first available day off (except for like, the first 2 eps I always cave and watch early).

Well, being clean shaved fits with his emotional childishness.
True. It fit for what we got before but I'm glad we also get this new look now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"