Daredevil Daredevil General Discussion Thread - Part 8

Hopefully this week.

We got a teaser trailer last week (that was piggybacked onto the end of Iron Fist season 2). This week, we get a poster. Maybe next week, we'll get a full length trailer?
Hopefully

Last edited:
My guess is we will get 2 trailers by the end of the month, 1st one (maybe next week) then a longer one at the end of the month.Then I wouldn't be surprised if they screened the 1st episode at NYCC (Oct 4th-t7h).

My guess is we will get 2 trailers by the end of the month, 1st one (maybe next week) then a longer one at the end of the month.Then I wouldn't be surprised if they screened the 1st episode at NYCC (Oct 4th-t7h).

That would certainly be very optimistic. Maybe they'll also have a featurette about the characters in the weeks between NYCC and October 19th. I do hope they are screening the first episode at NYCC, as that would make up for what Iron Fist fans at SDCC got (Iron Fist didn't get much fanfare at SDCC).

Okay, I know it was reported earlier this year that Rosario Dawson might be exiting from these Netflix series. And while it remains to be seen if that's indeed the case, I do wish that her exit had been on this show versus when she left after the fight with Luke in Luke Cage- although the finale did indicate that she showed up at Harlem's Paradise.

But I do hope that if Claire bows out that it's on Daredevil since she did start there and I'd argue she's just as an integral character to this series as she is Luke Cage, if not more since this was her gateway drug into super powered people.

That date announcement was cooool. And Kingpin's white suit!

tumblr_o4nj7oxExq1r72dfyo1_500.gif

I am so ready for this!!!!

^^Hopefully with the costume, instead of his black pjs

Okay, I know it was reported earlier this year that Rosario Dawson might be exiting from these Netflix series. And while it remains to be seen if that's indeed the case, I do wish that her exit had been on this show versus when she left after the fight with Luke in Luke Cage- although the finale did indicate that she showed up at Harlem's Paradise.

But I do hope that if Claire bows out that it's on Daredevil since she did start there and I'd argue she's just as an integral character to this series as she is Luke Cage, if not more since this was her gateway drug into super powered people.

Since Claire wasn't in Iron Fist season 2, I don't think she'll be in Daredevil season 3 either. Not to mention that Rosario Dawson was busy filming Jane the Virgin.

Claire was in Season 2 of Daredevil, FYI.

I hope they don't spend too much time in the black costume.

I also don't want minimal time in the red suit to be the thing here. I hope the black suit is just a couple episodes. I love his red horned suit so much and it needs to be shown more! I am so stoked though.

now time for some proper footage. :mrk:

The majority of this teaser's footage was clearly footage shot just for the trailer. Aside from that quick shot of Matt on a punching bag in Fogwell's (I think) and that other one of Matt subduing an FBI SWAT team in a warehouse. I think one of those FBI SWAT officers is supposed to be Lester/Bullseye.

Claire was in Season 2 of Daredevil, FYI.

I hope they don't spend too much time in the black costume.

I hear he will be in the black costume the entire season.

The majority of this teaser's footage was clearly footage shot just for the trailer. Aside from that quick shot of Matt on a punching bag in Fogwell's (I think) and that other one of Matt subduing an FBI SWAT team in a warehouse. I think one of those FBI SWAT officers is supposed to be Lester/Bullseye.
What do you think I wrote exactly?

I'm thinking he will be in the black suit most of season. Just a feeling. But I am okay with it given the subject matter of the season. Daredevil the costume was meant to be a symbol of hope for Hell's Kitchen, and this is showing Matt embracing darkness. So I am fine with it as a creative choice.

I'm thinking he will be in the black suit most of season. Just a feeling. But I am okay with it given the subject matter of the season. Daredevil the costume was meant to be a symbol of hope for Hell's Kitchen, and this is showing Matt embracing darkness. So I am fine with it as a creative choice.

I get that, and it does make sense

but after the BS they pulled with teasing Iron Fist's costume and then never delivering, annd giving Punisher the skull for like 3 seconds in the finale, it's really starting to grate the nerves a little bit. Hell, they can't even get Luke's costume right and he wears a friggin' yellow T Shirt and Jeans!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"